Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Concern

This is a story of a very confused girl(me)namedRachal Shoron.it contains of a verity of diffrent anime.this is the first chapter ,but i honestly have no clue for a titel to the whole story...but enjoy!^_^

Chapter 1 - Concern

Chapter 1 - Concern


Girl:*screams*Boy:"Huh,who,what,where...?!?I DIDN'T DO IT!!!"Girl:*crying*Boy:"Huh?Rachal,whats wrong?Is every thing alright?"Rachal:"*sobbing*NO!!!"Boy:"Why?!" Rachal:"Brandon left me and then killed himself

cause he broke up with me!!!*starts to cry*" Boy:*putting his arms around her*"Shhh,shhh.It'll be

alright.I'm here,I'm here...go ahead and cry."

Rachal:"Thanks,Stephen."Stephen:"Now,now it'll

be alright,hon,it'll be alright.Just let it all out!I'm here and I'll take care of you.I promiss."[All yhat night Rachal cryed her eyes out and her brother,Stephen,took care of her and tryed to chere her up,but nothing seemed to work.She was just too upset.Though Stephen didn't give up that easily...]

Rachal:"I'm sorry that I caused you so much greef last night,Stephen.I just couldn't shut up!"[Stephrn just looked at her funny and then shook his head...]

Stephen:"Nonsense,dear!I actually enjoyed taking care of you !"[He said with a sheapish smile]Stephen:"I love you littel sister!I really do!And I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy!"[He said even though he was extremly concerend about the night befor...]Stephen:"I just don't wount you to over-do it hon.I mean since the accident...actually,how did that happen?"Rachal:"Well,I was driving and thinking about a few things and i wasn't paying atention.The next thing I knew was I had been hit and went off the road...--"[Stephen just gave a concerend look at his littel sister and woundered if she was really alright science she had been throuhg all this and claimed that she was alright ]Stephen:"Are you sure you are alright ,hon?You know,'caus of the incident ,I mean..."Rachal:"I-I really don't know...I'm just confused about everything and I'm really starting to think that I'll never find anyone that is right for me..."

Stephen:"Now,don't say that hon.You'll find someone, someday...I promiss you that,Rachal."Rachal:"Who would really want to be with me like that anyway?!"

Stephen:"You know someone's thinking the exact same thing about themself?"[Rachal just gave that cute courious look as if to ask who]Stephen:"I don't know who but I know that there is someone like that out there who thinks the exact same thing you do, sweethart.And I'm sure that you'll find him soon!I'll even help you look...you wouldn't mind if he had been in prision or something like that would you?"Rachal:"Why ask that?Do you know who it is?!"

Stephen:*smiling honestly*"No I don't but if I did I would have already introduced you to him,don't you think?"Rachal:"Yeah good point...but I wouldn't mind.

As long as he is a nice boy who isn't a perv!But why ask me that?"Stephen:"Well,I was going to go to a police station that has the personality,cheacter, appearence,and other important information!Thats why I asked just in case the boy had been to prision!"

Rachal:"Interpole has information like that!They even have profiles on whos been to top prisions like Askaband!"Stephen:"Good thinking,hon!I'll see if they will let me look at the profiles."Rachal:"I menchened them because Zynigatta is scond in charge of the whol station!And I'm pertty sure that he'll let you do it,and if he can't you could talk to Lupon and his friends for help!"Stephen:"I LOVE YOU,RAY!!!"[he exclamed as he hugged her]Stephen:"That is absolutly briliant!!!It's a good thinig you think things through,like that!That mind of yours is one reason I think you could out-do Lupon.You proberbly werent even really thinking about that oen were you?!?"

Rachal:"No,not really...but I would never be able to out-do Lupon!"Stephen:"Well I have faith in you baby,and I love you so very much!"Rachal:"I know, I love you,too,Stephen!!!"

That whole weak Stephen took care of his littel sister,and did everything to make her happy...even if it ment making a fool of him-self in the process.

It was obvious that he would not be able to help Rachal find a lover though,and unfortunatly for her her dear loving,who had taken so much care of her, he was now being taken away from her.That ment she would litterally mean she wouild be all alone, because her best-friend was on a family trip that weak... leaving her nowere ealse to turn.The day she left was hard on her cause she didn't want to be alone,but she didn't want her friend to worrie so she didn't tell her what was happining.She wanted for her friend to have a good time and not worrie.The next day was really hard,no-one ealse home,no-one to talk to,no work to go to...but when she was ready to give up on every thing her phone rang...

Rachal:"Hello,who is this?"Man:*in raspy,spooky tone*"Hello.You know you ought to lock your doors and windows,my dear..."Rachal:"Who is this?!"Man:"I'm the man waiting out-side to kill you my dear.And don't try to call any one for help or I'll do you one worse!"Right then the phone raing and the man had hung up and went to his car.Rachal ran to the phone and answered it.Rachal:*quietly*"Hello?"

Boy:"Rachal?Are you alright?You seam shook up."

Rachal:"No...some-ones here to kill me.Please come over,I'm so scared."Boy:"Alright.I'll be there in just a minet.I was on my way to see you anyway."And with in a few minites he was there and the man drove off in a hurry right when he came up.Boy:"Rachal,it's me open the door sweati."Rachal quickly opened the door and started hugging the boy and crying.Boy:"There, there.It's alright.I'm here and I'll protect you.I promiss!"Rachal:"Thank you,Shun!Will you stay the rest of the week with me,please?!I really don't want to be alone!!!"She said crying.Shun:"Of corse I'll stay with you.I don't want that guy comming back and you being all alone.I'll stay with you for as long as you want because...I love you!"

end chapter one






















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment