Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - havocs birth- disaster at twinkle park

how can sonic & co. defeat an invincible force? (is on fanfiction.net) lang mild violence

Chapter 1 - havocs birth- disaster at twinkle park

Chapter 1 - havocs birth- disaster at twinkle park
Starlite wolf27: hell-o, I own nothing-o. not even my sanity-o.
~*~
Angel Island was still. Not a sound was heard. The only life form on the island was chaos, who was released by knuckles to protect the emerald while he was gone. The god of chaos sat by the emerald, waiting, just incase someone attempted to steal the emerald. He heard a small noise. It could’ve been any thing, but he stood up and looked around anyway. He was standing there ready to attack the next breathing soul to come within 5 feet of the emerald. But he never got the chance. A strange unknown power over came him. With one single shot, the god of chaos melted down into a metallic puddle and dissolved into the air.
~*Elsewhere*~
This particular echidna was very tense. The last echidna in the world had one job, and he wasn’t doing it.
“ Knuckles stop spazzing! Chaos can handle the master emerald!� Rouge complained of the echidna being so up tight. Amy, dragging sonic against his will, walked over to them.
“ We planned this trip to twinkle park months ago! Stop worrying!� she cheerfully stated. She then looked down at the miserable blue hedgehog.
“ C’mon Sonic! Lets go on the Ferris wheel again!� Amy squealed.
“ Not again! That’s the eighth time!� Sonic Complained. Though he’d never show it or tell it, he was enjoying himself. As the pink hedge happily skipped up towards a ride you could see in the distance cream and tails sharing a nice ice cream cone. Rouge thought of this as ‘cute’ while knuckles described it as nauseating. The bat looked over to the echidna.
‘Maybe if I raise his adrenalin he’ll forget about the emerald.’ she thought. She looked at knuckles once more.
“ So, what do you want to do?� rouge asked slyly.
“ If I have to be here, can’t we go to the casino?� he asked pleadingly. Rouge shot him a glare.
“ Remember what happened last time.� she commented sharply. Knuckles thought very heavily.
/flashback/
A very shady panther sat across from knuckles at a card table in Vegas.
“ No, really. There are five aces.� The panther explained to knuckles. Our echidna friend looked at him suspiciously.
“ but isn’t there an ace for every suit. And there are only four suits. Heart, diamonds, clubs and spades.� Knux responded. The panther was struggling for a plan.
“ Ummm... this is the ace of um...Aces!� he responded. This knuckles thought a bit.
“ well, you have an honest face.� the panther smiled, eyes behind sunglasses, face covered by a wide rim hat. One gold tooth shining in his smile. He straitened the tie on his pinstripe suit. Knuckles handed the man the 5 grand.
“ rouge is going to kill me, but it least I wasn’t tricked, I can tend to be a bit gullible.� knuckles stated with a small chuckle.
“ I couldn’t tell� the panther said while shaking knuckles hand.
“ good bye and thanks for the pleasure of having this card game with you� he said patting his sack of money.
/end flash back/
knuckles snapped back into reality he looked toward rouge who was tapping her foot glaring at him.
“ I see what you mean� knuckles stated in a melancholy tone remembering the cards lecture he got when he returned from Vegas. Rouge eyed the moping echidna and sighed.
“ Come on lets go on the floom.� they walked over there. A young grey wolf stopped them. She looked about in her teenage years. Perhaps 15, maybe 16. She had a tight red shirt on with a black spaghetti strap tank top over it. To accompany the top she had a blue denim skirt. She had red boots that were ankle high with a wide black stripe that starts near the bottom of the tow and travels to the mid way high of the heel, getting thinner along the way. Her eyes glowed a piercing orange, no emotion what so ever. She had darker grey bangs about two inches long clumped together with small bounce to them. She also had shoulder length hair of the same color. The stranger turned to knuckles.
“ Give me the chaos emerald, hand it over.� she spoke in a mono-tone. Knuckles glared at the wolf. He carried one of the chaos emeralds with him everywhere so no evil can have all seven.

“ Over my dead body!� he yelled at her. The wolf did not move.
“ that can very well be arranged� she stated. Rouge gave knuckles a confused stare.
“ I thought you kept the chaos emeralds on angel island with the master emerald.�
“ I always keep one in my pocket incase some evil is aiming to conquer the world.� Rouge stared at him again.
“ you don’t have pockets.� she said flatly.
“ aha! That’s where your wrong!� knuckles motioned to a small red cloth sewed to his body.
“ that’s...weird... how does it fit into that tiny pocket?�
“ I put it in a shrinky-dink oven.� he stated. Rouge thought in would suit her best if she didn’t ask.
“ I will take that now.� the wolf said with no expression. Knuckles then charge at her with full power. The wolf raised her legs and gave him a good roundhouse kick in the ribs. The kick sent him flying towards the Ferris wheel. The vibration the unconscious echidna sent alerted sonic and Amy. The two jumped out of their chair. Amy took out her Piko-Piko hammer during he free fall. She was aimed straight for the wolf. The wolf easily pushed her and her hammer aside. Sonic came charging toward her also, but she moved to the side. The blue hedgehog couldn’t stop due to his enormous speed, he ran onto a roller coaster track and got hit by an on coming car, sending him soaring. Rouge saw the bloody mess of her friends, she decided to take the defensive way out of this. Tails and Cream came towards the scene also. Rouge quickly turned towards them.
“ Tails, get sonic, cream get Amy. I’ll get knuckles. We need to find somewhere safe to bring them.� Cream up eyes getting cloudy.
“ But, where is it safe?� Tails instantly looked up.
“ I know a secret bay past the mystic ruins. The three quickly grabbed their friends before the wolf could get them and flew away.
“ I will get that last emerald.� she said watching them fly away.
~*~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment