Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - havocs growth, the 7 seven crystals power

how can sonic & co. defeat an invincible force? (is on fanfiction.net) lang mild violence

Chapter 2 - havocs growth, the 7 seven crystals power

Chapter 2 - havocs growth, the 7 seven crystals power
The wolf of mystery walked into a darkly lit room. A pair of glowing eyes appeared, the illumination gave off just enough to see her. She then bent down on one knee and bowed her head.
“ what’s the report Rya… (A/N Ree-uh)� he said with an extremely gruff voice. The wolf, now we know as Rya, looked up.
“ I have collected six of the emeralds, one escaped me. I would like to request a partner to help me. Also, master, I found this, he looks like the perfect candidate. She lay down the unconscious being. “ he will be perfect to eliminate the sonic group.� the eyes slimmed.
“ I am impressed, you shall retrieve that emerald as soon as possible. I shall give you a partner and I shall revive the candidate.� you have served me well Rya. Your upgraded to the master class. I’ll shall send Arctic, she has pleased me greatly…� at that moment a polar bear walked in. she had a dark ice blue shirt covered with a pale blue vest. She had a medium periwinkle blue pants with brown snow boots. She had extremely wavy blue hair down he hips. She too had the same piercing orange eyes.
“ master…� she said knell the same way as Rya did. “ Did eliminate the one god of chaos?�
“ indeed I did, now do you part… RETRIEVE MY EMERALD!� he yelled the eyes widened the fizzled into the air. The two walked out with a drone quality to them.
~*~
Cream, Tails and Rouge quickly landed with the unconscious trio on their backs. The raced through the mystic ruins and through the jungle.
“ let’s hide out at Bigs for awhile, until their awake at least.� as they raced through jungle the noticed the large purple feline swinging his leg sitting on the porch fishing with his friend froggy.
“ They’re not biting froggy…� the small green frog responded with a croak. He looked at his friend and noticed three figures approaching them. By the time they were at Bigs hut-house thing he could make out who some were.
“ that’s the fox who helped us froggy…� pointed to tails.
“ big our friends are hurt can we stay here until they wake up?� tail pleaded his eyes large a desperate looking.�
“ Friends can always stay! Right froggy?� Bigs friend responded with a ribbit of joy.
“ who’s the cute bunny and pretty lady?� Big asked tails.
“ they’re my friends, we met them in later adventures.� he explained laying sonic on an even surface. Cream tried to lift Amy up but struggled, Amy is small, but cream is smaller. She squinted as lifted her above her head with a grunt of pain, then felt the burden lighten. Cream opened her eyes to se Tails smiling next to her. The two put the hedgehog down. Cream sighed then smiled towards tails. Rouge put knuckles down as well. She strung her fingers through his dreadlocks. To see blood stains on her gloves.
“ oh my god…� she said, eyes fogging up. She noticed a gash on the side of his head, nothing incredibly serious but still.
“ how can single wolf have that kind of skill…� Rouge said taking he glove off and dabbing the blood. On his face. In his state like this, he looked s helpless, unlike in consciousness.
“ she didn’t have the skill.� tails mentioned. Rouge and Cream stared at the fox.
“ could tell, her moves were, so angular, as if downloaded into her� tails explained as well as he could.
“ so she’s like computer?� cream asked in confusion.
“ no, she is being controlled, harboring an extreme power, a simple pawn in a twisted game of a sort.� tails explained to his friend.
“ That’s not nice….� big stated he looked a this amphibian friend who then croaked once again. Then our echidna friend began to stir. Everyone rushed over. Rouge being first and big being last. Rouge placed a single hand on his shoulder.
“ knuckles…hey knux you ok?� she said in a soft relaxing voice. The echidna squinted hardly then opened his eyes slowly.
“ Owww…My head…crap…� he said placing hand upon his head.
“ Oh, knuckles! I thought you were dead…� rouge hugging the echidna and sobbing into his chest. He put an arm around her rubbing her back, trying to calm her down. Then the blood stained glove fell off his face. With his other arm, he picked it up.
“ Aw rouge. Those gloves cost you a fortune.� he said in a slightly sad tone. Rouge looked up.
“ how can you care a stupid glove when you could’ve been dead?� Rouge said in a slightly angry tone. Knuckles just shrugged. Rouge loosened off of knuckles. At that time sonic and Amy were waking up.
“ CRAP! She got away…� sonic pouted noticing he was in Bigs house.
“ I…hurt…a lot…� Amy said sniffling.
“ we have to go fight her!� sonic said getting up.
“ it’s not that simple anymore…� cream stated looking at the floor.
“ she has unlimited power…the ultimate life form.� she said, her voice staggering
“ Ultimate life forms aren’t invincible…remember…shadow…� sonic said. Trying as much as he could to forget the hedgehogs death. Sonic finally had him as a friend then lost him.
“ Guys I have a plan� tails said trying to change
“ light has to be balance by dark right, or else it would be really bright or really dark, anyways chaos emeralds good- it’s dark side are the havoc diamonds.� tails explained
“ I have book on them on angel island, let’s go!� knuckles stated ready to fight again.
“ I’m have to stay. Froggy and big have to find Froggy’s friend in the water.� big say as dull witted as ever. Sonic flashed his trademark grin.
“ that’s ok big! C’mon guys lets go!� the group trailed the hedgehog, Amy was in the back, breathing very heavily.
~ Angel island ~
“ So, it says here there are 7 of them, just like the chaos emeralds, to bring out their full potential, you need someone who has an alter ego, an evil alter ego…� knuckles read aloud. “ only one can control each emerald but there is a clue on them� knuckles closed the book.
“ knuckles, everyone has an alter ego in retrospect…So it really only matters who can control it…� tails went on, though no one knew what retrospect meant
“ well, let’s go then.� he started to walk away. Rouge grabbed one of his dread-quill type things as he screamed in pain.
“ we don’t know who can control this power, knuckles what if we can’t?� she asked as the echidna struggled for escape.
“ each emerald has an attribute, we fit the descriptions perfectly! I would be power, sonic- speed, tails intelligence and so on!� he said running as hard as he could from the bats grasp.
“ you truly believe we can control these…then fine, for some reason I trust you.� she said releasing knuckles. The echidna tripped forward and squinted and rubbed his dreadlock. Sonic ran out without even having to think. The group obviously followed him. Amy lagged in the back. Tails and cream noticed this and turned back to talk to her. The pink hedgehog stopped to vent onto our small orange friends.
“ It’s not fair! I bet sonic would notice me if I could just keep up!� she pouted folding her arms. Cream looked up to her.
“ If you really think it would help…tails could do something for you. Right tails?� cream looked over to him. The rabbit’s eyes were a large as possible and the shined like a four year old girl looking at a ‘My little pony’
“ please tails…� she said.
“ um…Okay if you think it would help.� Amy jumped for joy and hugged the fox boy as hard as she could without killing him.
“ Hurry up you guys! We have to save the world.!� sonic said from so far away he was just a tiny shadowy figure. The three ran up to the group. They eventually made to the very center of station square when sonic came to a full a halt.
“ you meet the most interesting people in the city…� the wolf sat on a wall legs crossed, piercing orange eyes looking up the sky with a luminous glow.
“ you again! Who are you any way!� sonic said in frustration. She jumped down to the hedgehog and met his eyes.
“ I’m Rya, but does that really matter?� she said throwing a kick to sonic. He just managed to dodge it.
“ Sonic! We have no chance without the crystal! We have to run!� knuckles yelled to him, but sonic obviously has selective hearing. Amy looked like she was going to have an emotional breakdown. She then inhaled deeply and retrieved her piko-piko hammer. As Rya played a more challenging version of ‘whack-a-mole’ with our blue friend. Amy went behind her and gave her a straight on blow to the head. The wolf glared then turned around to her. Eyes glowing harder than ever.
“ you just sealed your fate!� Amy stood her ground ready for the wolfs attack. At that point time literally froze. Amy loosened her grip on her piko-piko hammer in her left hand, dragging on the ground. A perfectly shined pink crystal appeared.
“ persistence…never give up� a random voice said randomly. Amy grabbed the crystal. And felt a new power flowing though her veins the crystal embedded it’s self into her palm. She dropped her hammer and time continued. She put out her left hand and a pink glow surrounded the wolf. Rya was lifted into the air. Screaming in pain. Her scream was deep, scratchy and painfully loud. Then below her on the ground, a translucent wolf who looked exactly the same, only with sky blue eyes, with pupils, was on her knees.
“ please…help me…� she stated in agony. Amy retracted her hand, she couldn’t take the pain the wolf was in, or the fact that she didn’t care. The wolf lay on the ground. She supported her self with one arm, then the other. She brought a small microphone to her mouth.
“ request backup, code black, I repeat code black!� she said. At that time she stood up, left arm supporting her right. At that moment a polar bear dropped in from the sky.
“ this is my co-partner Arctic…� she then looked up to see an expected black figure fall from the sky. “ an my co-partner.. Shadow.� as indeed shadow looked up with the same glaring orange gaze.


************************************************************************
SW: 1. I wrote this before sonic heroes came out.
2. Shadow needs a love interest.
3. It can either be on of my oc’s, your oc or an existing character that’s not… ‘taken’ Amy, rouge etc… I assume you will all give oc’s. so let the contest begin. Here’s a form:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths/positives:
Weaknesses/ negatives:

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment