Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - forgotten

She awoke cold and abandon in a small apartment room ,the only hint to the meaning of it all lies in a single room ,room 208, perhaps on the way she will discover the secret to silent hill and it ''s seemingly endless nightmare .

Chapter 2 - forgotten

Chapter 2 - forgotten
I woke a few moments later curled up against the bars like an abused dog cowering at the shadow of a cruel master …I got up and brushed myself off was that a dream? I looked at the door it was fine not a scratch.

I grab the door knob and slowly opened the door again ……….nothing only white noise I sighed “what a relief “ and walked in and closed the door that’s when I seen the body a man wearing a green jacket his face unrecognizable as it was splattered all over the place.

I couldn’t help it I started to gagged and ran to a different room there I threw up . I’ve never seen something like that! Blood and brain matter splattered a crossed the place I think I’ve never seen that….

There was a clock in this room and it looked like it was moved a few times, I walked over to its side and examined it there wasn’t anything there just and old clock , I walked over to the other side of it and scratched in the wood was two words HELP ME

I glanced in the direction of the room where the man shot himself “ I think your beyond that now “
strangely my repulsion and fear subsided , and I was able to stand going into the room with the corpse ,I had this urge to take the shotgun ,something told me I needed it .
I heard stomps outside the door and the door knob started to move , I turned off my flash light and grabbed the gun All of the sudden the corpse grabbed me, I let out a screech in my panic then pulled away from his hand and ran into a near by closet locking the door .

Something walked in I don’t know what it was it had a large triangular helmet and lugged around a large sword it stopped at and looked at the corpse then it groaned like it was confused or something .
I stood quietly watching it as it slowly walked over to a shelf beside the dead man and took something then it retreated out the door it came in from .

I restlessly waited a few more minutes even though my throat was tight and my heart was beating hard and fast to the point of bursting ,but I had to make sure that thing wasn’t coming back , once I felt safe I exited shot gun in hand .

I looked back at the rooms door and there was that damned number again 208, again I felt sick , perverse sick feeling accompanied by rage and hate , walking away from that number made me feel normal again .

Again I walked the halls checking the doors and the windows , locked and broken .
Im shut in, and im alone and the only thing was that man with a weird helmet lugging around a heavy sword covered in blood and rust . Aimlessly I wondered the second floor and the first floor for what felt like an eternity all the while my thoughts were thinking of unpleasant things and fear
….was I dead? Am I?………in hell?

I went back to the third floor where I awoke into this nightmare thinking maybe I missed something when a woman let out bone chilling scream even worse it came from the room I woke up in…. my thoughts turned to that monster I seen , I couldn’t hide this time my only chance was this shot gun locked and loaded ready to go ,I busted through the door like some trigger happy cop on TV wanting to get him some death and fame .

“ bring it on, you triangle man!!! “ I shouted trying to sound intimidating …………….nothing .silence and a cold draft was all that greeted me , somewhere I could hear the sound of a radio out of tune, so I cautiously walked in, finger on trigger .
I could see a shadowed form on the bed ,some how I know im going to regret this but I shined the flashlight on the shadow “ oh my god !!?? “ I choked then put my hands over my eyes .
Slowly I peeked through my hands trying to get used to the horrific site

The site of the thing was sickening , a woman on the bed twisted and mangled with her face’s skin ripped off ,blood and intestines slathered everywhere, her hands were like twisted claws holding on with the grip of death to a key…… the same damned key!

Beside her was a note dyed red

Hello ---------------------

It sEems you foRgotteN SoMething

And dOn’t forgeT come back!!!!

----------------
-----


I cupped my hand to my mouth and shut my eyes tightly and I tried to pry the corpses hands open but they stuck fast not wanting to let go as if the key was salvation. A few more tugs and they let go limply falling on the bed, letting me have the key she tried so hard to keep .

Quickly I stuffed the key in my pocket and headed for the restroom , my hands were………..covered in dark crimson blood sticky and still warm……but how could it be warm? They body was in rigor and the room was chilled .

Nothing is making sense am I ?losing my …….but why? Why do we?

DIE? written in blue marker on the mirror in the restroom. The radio in the other room started to go crazy
Blaring out crackling and screaming noises, in the pit of my stomach I knew I was not alone and something was waiting for me ,something not human .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment