Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - "Who Is I?"

An adventure of a young girl named Azumi through the wild corners of Wonderland~ Based on the book by Lewis Caroll; Most ideas & characers from his book~

Chapter 3 - "Who Is I?"

Chapter 3 - "Who Is I?"


Who is I?



This room was even stranger than the last. Everything was twisted like some strange vortex. “Oh my…” Azumi exclaimed. “I wonder if I walk long enough, will it become straight again… Never been in this type of mess before.”



So, slowly she set for forward, and the twisted hallway was right before her. She began walking slowly, and steadily, and gradually the hall became untwisted the farther she walked. But, another problem arose: The hall kept stretching even longer.



“How will I ever reach the end?!” Azumi screamed. Then, suddenly, she heard a voice behind her say “The end? Why, dear, there IS no end!” Azumi turned around, looking all around for the owner of the voice. But, sadly, she found none. “Must have been my imagination…” she said too herself.



“Imagination, INDEED!” There went that voice again. Azumi was a little scared. “W-Who's there?” After a few seconds, the voice started again. “Why, it is I!” “Whose I?” The voice must have been offended, because it didn't speak until Azumi began walking again. “Why, I'm I! Of course…”



She stopped walking. “So, you're I, are you?” The sound of distant giggling confirmed this. “Naturally.” Azumi looked around again… “So,” she began slowly. “What's your name? And, where are you?!” Again, the voice took a moment before speaking again.



“I just told you, dear child! I'm I! And, it's not about where I am…It's all about where I'm going…” This caused Azumi's brain to burn a little. “That makes no sense, I.” The hollow laughing could be heard again. “Why, what in this entire place makes sense?!” Actually, I's last remark made plenty sense to Azumi. Everything in this place had her as confused as anyone could be…



“Well, um…I-sama. Where can I find an exist to this hall?” I laughed manically. “W-What's so funny?!” “Oh! OH! I'm sorry, dear child, that was just to funny to bear!!” I kept laughing. “Nothing's funny! I need to know how to get out of here!” But, the intolerable voice still continuously cackled, making Azumi feel unconformable and angry.

“How rude!” she stated out loud. The voice stopped it's laughing. Silence shrouded Azumi and the Hall and, then suddenly, the voice cried, “ME?! RUDE?!” This started Azumi heavily, as she fell back among the floor. “HOW DARE ANYONE CALL I RUDE!!!!” The voice seemed to be getting closer. This frightened Azumi to turn white. A strange mad voice was scary enough, but one she could see was beyond spooky.



“HOW DARE YOU!” I cried. Azumi managed to get to her feet, as she began to run farther down the hall. I kept following her, and, to heavens blessed, the hallway was no longer expanding, and the faster she ran, the closer she got. “I, I, SHALL KILL YOU!!!” I cried, following close behind. But, Azumi was faster, and darted through the door at the end of the hall, slamming the passageway shut so I could no longer get to her~


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment