Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - "The Unsuspecting Flower's Chat"

An adventure of a young girl named Azumi through the wild corners of Wonderland~ Based on the book by Lewis Caroll; Most ideas & characers from his book~

Chapter 4 - "The Unsuspecting Flower's Chat"

Chapter 4 - "The Unsuspecting Flower's Chat"


The Unsuspected Flower's Chat



Azumi took a deep sigh. “What was I? Goodness knows…” She had finally found her way into the room at the end of the extending, twisting hallway. Unfortunately, it wasn't safe, and wasn't comforting. “What if there are other I's, but I can't see them like the last one, and they remain quiet to…to kill me?!”



She felt overly uncomfortable with this assessment, and decided there was no use worrying over the whole matter, as long as she didn't appear `rude' to any of them. “Well, I'd better find where exactly I am… I as in myself, mind you.” She quickly took notice of the setting.



And, boy, was this a first! Nothing was strange in this room… Nothing at all. It appeared to be yet another ordinary foyer, in which the hearth was cozily accompanied by two large armchairs with a coffee table positioned between them. “I wish everything here was this welcoming.”



She quietly decided that she had better take a rest before she met any other disturbances. Azumi took a seat in the seat closest to the fireplace. The warm sensation traveled trough-out her entire body, compelling her to the chair and making her feel as though she could not get up.



“My, my…this is comfortable…” She sat down a few minutes, when suddenly, she heard a voice calling too her. “Comfortable indeed.” Azumi was startled. “Oh no!! Not another I!!!!!” And, just as she was going to get up, she felt her arm tugged by a…by a log green vine. “HEAVENS no! I am not I!”



Azumi looked for the source of the voice. This time, she was able too spot where it was coming from: A tiny, yellow flower sitting in a pot beside her was the source, and Azumi relieved herself of her worries. “A…a flower? That talks?” “Why, but of course! You see, I've been sitting here for ages…and, it gets quite lonely, sometimes… So, she placed a spell on this room, so tht all who enter will take a seat…and talk with me.”



She?” Azumi asked curiously. “Who is she?” The flower almost choked with laughter. “You obviously have no idea who she is, I suppose?!” Azumi shook her head slowly, softly falling back into her cushiony-retreat. “N-No…” “Why!! She is the Queen! And, if she heard you knew nothing of her, she'd be so angry!”



She would?!” Azumi felt a little worried, but the flower continued. “Why, she does have a little of a temper…She got extremely angry with me when I told her I couldn't play croquet with her. My goodness. Doesn't she know it's hard to play when you have no fingers?” Azumi giggled; `This flower doesn't seem so bad…'



“But…” The flower stopped. Azumi leaned a little closer. “But what, Hana-sama?” “But… I shouldn't be talking about Your Majesty in such a way… My punish meant is nothing compared to the Duchess…Sitting all alone in here is extremely better, I'd say!”



Azumi was intrigued. “The Duchess…My, what happened to her?” Quite out of the blue, Hana-sama shoved her leaves in front of Azumi's mouth. “Shhh!! Everyone knows that the Duchess isn't even supposed to be talked about!” The flower began hitting herself in the head with her leaves. “Oh goodness!! Why'd I go on about it?! WHY?!”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment