Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - it`s the sad moment

this was dedicated for my lovers that has a boyfriend

Chapter 3 - it`s the sad moment

Chapter 3 - it`s the sad moment
thanks goka for letting me use tyson *hugs* sorry sunshade_hedgehog i did not get permission i am truely sorry *a box of celebrations for Goka and sunshade_hedgehog*

_______________________________________________________________________________

at school sunflower came in with presents for ji-soo and jennywhen they came they gave present for her as well she got a secret diary and a funky friends stationery.


she got a i zone cam to take sticer pics she got pics of shadow so far she got the back of her shirt signed now she is going around the whole school getting her shirt signed even her back is full now her front to.





at the end of school she got a neon scented gelpens, cup and a few sweets and chocolate than she said a few good byes to her school mate sunshade,sonia,sunflower and jenny stayed behind for 10 minutes to say the freindship good bye than sunshade started to cry that she is leaving she began to remember the good times, she sighed.

"i remember at the disco shadow made me laugh ah those were the really good times" she thought

" hey sunshade" everyone called out.

"i need to go home bye!" sunshade yelled

"i need to go home as well" the others said, "bye! sunshade"


when she returned from school she kept sending e mails to her friends to keep in touch.
than her mobile rang.


ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo a little bit of suspend ha!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibi_Mushra on September 2, 2004, 3:08:25 AM

Chibi_Mushra on
Chibi_MushraNice pici