Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Day I Met Him

Pixie has been to schools over the world but when she starts her new school in domino high things start to go right for once. she meets the cute and funny joey and his friends. but pixies got a secret, and when joey finds out her sister is Mai thing

Chapter 1 - The Day I Met Him

Chapter 1 - The Day I Met Him


I walked in domino high school. I looked at my new school. `It's just like all my other schools, just ten times more boring' I say to my self. See, I hate school. I have been to every school in Japan. I move schools a lot as my sister is a high class dulist. So, where ever she goes I go. I duel as well, but seem to stick to school then tournaments. So, I walked in to the school, being cool and pretty like usual when I bumped in to a boy. He had blonde hair and was quite skinny. `Watch where you're going!' I shout. I bend down to pick up my books up when I here a voice. `Joey! Help the girl up then!' a girl shouted.

I looked up to see the boy starring at me with a bit of droll hanging out of his mouth. `Hi! I'm tristan.' Another boy says. He had gelled up hair that was brown with a bit of black.

`Your new here right? Sorry! I'm tea.' The girl said. She had brown short hair and was tall. Before I could say anything, another boy introduced himself. `Hi! I'm yugi. This is Bakora'. The boy seemed rather short with black and red hair. The boy beside him was tall with white hair. I dazed in his glittering eyes. They seemed to be very friendly.

`Hi. I'm pixie.' I said coldly. `Hi! I'm Joey! So, you're new here. You want me and my pals to show you around?' he said with a grin. I looked at him. `I can cope. Well see you around bakora!' I said pretending joeys friends weren't there.



I walked up to her and smiled. `I never got your name?' I say trying to be charming. She looked up at me with her sparkly green eyes. `My name is pixie. And I did say my name already.' She said. `So, what's up?' yugi said trying to fill the emptiness. `Sorry, I know you mean well but, I shouldn't talk to you.' she said. She then flicked her jet black long curly hair to a side. `Well, I don't know why you think your better then all of us. You know, I came second in dulist kingdom' I said boasting. `Please, I could wipe out all your life points in about 5 minutes' she said coldly.

`Fine, let's duel!' I said.



I stood up, put my duel disk on and placed my deck in side the slot. Joey did the same. I new this duel wouldn't last long. He had his baby dragon out and one card faced down. I knew exactly what he was going to do. `I put one card faced down and end my go' I said looking at my remaining life points. `I know reveal my face down card. Timewizird!

I fuse them together to make thousand dragon! And as you have no monsters on the field I can attack you directly! Go thousand dragon!' Joey said forgetting my face down card.' `I reveal my face down card! Dark hole! That sucks all monsters on the field to the graveyard!' I laughed as joeys points fell down to 100. `Know we both have the same amount of life points! Go, harpies brother! Wipe out his life points!' I smiled as Joey was in shock. `To bad you lost! That's how you know girls are the best!' I looked at his face. Then I looked at yugi, Tea and Tristans face. `What's wrong? I said worried. `You… you had harpies brother! I only know one person who has a harpie!'Joey said as he sat down.

`What's your last name?' bakora said as he came running down the stairs. `My heart skipped few beats and then I finally managed to say something. `Valentine'.



`Your Mai's sister!' I said. `Joey, come on, its class time'tristan said as he dragged me up the stairs. I looked at her one last time before class to realise she had dark curly hair like Mai; she had a top on and a mini skirt on top of trousers. Mai loved purple and pixie seemed to like pink and green. Just when I thought I could get rid of Mai from battle city!

Know wonder she doesn't like boys and she is so cold. Pixie was in my next lesson, art.

She seemed to really like kaiba and bakora. She kept steering at them then giggling to her self. Typical crush. I, as the fantastic artist was drawing my favourite card, Red eyes Black dragon. I thought I would look at everyone else's pictures. Tristan was drawing serenity, so was my other friend duke. Serenity is my little sister which is a bit awkward as both of my friends have a crush on her. Yugi was drawing the millennium puzzle and bakora was drawing, well I don't really understand what bakora was drawing. I went over to Pixies table. No one else seemed to be on her table. `She is just like Mai, a loner,' I mumbled. I think she heard me and raised her head. `Joey, what do you want?' she said. I looked at her drawing. `My Red Eyes!' I said out loud.



`That is not your Red Eyes black Dragon! This is my Pink eyes green dragon!' I corrected him. `Pixie! Does that thing even exist?' Joey said to me. He looked at me really surprised. `Yep. My best and favourite card.' I said. `Wow!' Joey said.

I really hate that Joey! Why is he the only one who talks to me! I clearly made it out that I didn't want anyone to be my `friend'. Joey sat down. That dumbo! I really hate him!



Well, she didn't have to be so rude about it! That is what I really hate about Mai! I hate both of them! All I wanted was to make her feel welcome! Well, she's getting no pity from me any more. `You coming Joey? Don't let pixie get to you. Were going to the game shop, my grandpa has some more cards in stock!' Yugi said to me. Know that's what you call a pal. That yugi, always nice and always saving my butt.' Coming!' I said as I ran outside the gates after them.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Monkey-Ninja on February 18, 2006, 9:55:19 PM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaCool. I like, keep writing.

raysbabygal on February 18, 2006, 9:41:09 PM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalyo billy remember to delete this story of ur other profile before FAC blocks u thinking that u stole this sotry!! lol