Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Neekz first adventure

what can i say, its a REAl adventure!

Chapter 1 - Neekz first adventure

Chapter 1 - Neekz first adventure


The neek slowly walked down the valley. The comic book store was closed and chess club was cancelled. She slowly sat down and gazed into the water. Watz up neek? came a voice from no where. oh, hey gangsta. Everything is closed to day! Not even the movies! Neek cried out. its o.k. what where you going to watch anyway? Don't tell me, 10 ways to build a computer while being blind. Gangsta said sarcastically then sat down.

why you two looking glum? It's a beutifull day! said cool dude. He winked at gangsta then sat down. Hey peepz!!! two voices came from no where. It was monkey and monkey #2. ` WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?' a scary voice said. They all turned around to see bully. I think we could ask you the same question' gangsta said. theres no nerdz to bully so im bored!!! bully said angrily then also sat down.

They all looked down at the water looking at there reflections. They sat there for only a minute or two but it felt like forever. woof, woof! they all turned around to see neekz dog, neeky o running towards them. He seemed to have no friends either ( but the real facet was he didn't at all) as they were all away. This town is soooooo boring man! They cut all the trees down to make ` CHESS PECIES' so now me and monkey #2 got nothing to swing on!!! Monkey said as she toke a banana out from nowhere( yes, I do like that word). I said sorry o.k? anyway I think there no more neekz or nerds left in chess club cause bully is always giving me a hand to get there neek said smiling at her friend the bully.

You might think it was a weird group of friends but the truth was that they all had a similarity. They all seemed to like to draw and write. Cool dude had actually made a site so they could go and post there pics and stories up on the net. There usual spot was near the lake but you would neer find one of them by themselves. You see neekz had a big brain but didn't really use it. Gangsta thought she was cool and great so you couldn't get a word of knowledge out of her except the occasional 1 times table. Cool dude was more down to earth but still thought she was the coolest out of the group. So neek had to try and make gangsta and cool dude like each other. The bully speaks for its self. She liked to pick on little ones or generally `neekz'. But the neek had made friends with the bully.

The mo keys were full of surprises. They were fun and also quite clever and they loved there friends very very much except monkey #2 had problems. Oh, not problems with the group but problems with the brain.

The neek got up and wiped her huge glasses. Come on neeky o, we have maths work to do. Atleast we can have fun with that for a few hours' neek said to her pet dog. look at the water! Its glowing!! gangsta said as she jumped up in fright. ` OMG! Shes actually not lieing! Lets get out of her monkey #2! monkey said as they started to run. But bully, neek and cool dude just stayed where they were. It seemed to hypnotise them and one by one they jumped into the water. The monkeys and gangsta jumped in after them afraid there friends would get hurt. They span and span as the water shaped into a a deep dark hole in which they all fell…




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

akirahiwatari on March 18, 2006, 5:20:22 AM

akirahiwatari on
akirahiwatariCOOl!I love it^_^
Can't wait for another adventure^__^

Yorda_Valkov on February 27, 2006, 1:05:51 AM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovHahahahahaaa,problems with brain!!!XXXDDDD!!!!!That`s me right??!!!!XXXDDDD!!!

Amaya_Ivanov on February 22, 2006, 2:06:20 AM

Amaya_Ivanov on
Amaya_IvanovXDXDXDXDI LOVE IT!!XDXD

raysbabygal on February 20, 2006, 3:01:07 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalWTF??!!! hehe! totally random but funny.!!