Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Omni Keyblade?

My first kingdom hearts story. IF U WANT UR OC IN THIS STORY JUST SAY SO AND ILL PUT HIM/HER IT IT.

Chapter 1 - The Omni Keyblade?

Chapter 1 - The Omni Keyblade?
KINGDOM HEARTS AND THE FORGOTTEN KEYBLADE



SORA: Its a letter from the king.

RIKU: Well what does it say?

SORA: It says:Dear Sora and friends another problem has occourd in the kindom and worlds. The heartless and nobodies are wreking havok on everything the king has once again left to help fix the problem but we need you to help too. If you accept Donald and Goofy will pick you up in the Gummi ship. If you accept and arrive ill tell you about someone who knows about the keyblade than you or the king. Sincely Queen Minnie.


SORA: well ill accept but how do we leave?


RIKU: Somehow they already knew that you would accept cause here the ship now. Go on Sora ill stay here.


SORA: Allright

LATER AT THE CASTLE

MINNIE: Welcome Sora. Before we get into deep convertion abot the worlds let me introduce the master of all keyblades. Known only as Dragon.

DRAGON: So you are the chosen hero of the light keyblade. The omni keyblade tells me your name is Sora.

SORA: Omni keyblade?

DRAGON: Yes this keyblade can match anyother keyblade in power another name for it is the forgotten keybalde, but enough of talk the heartless has amast a gigantic army against the nobodies if the war cantinues every world will be destroyed. Now the omni keyblade can teleprot me and only me anywhere I want ill follow you your keyblade has one feture mine dosent it has no dark emergy in it.



TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf-girl-ghost on June 7, 2007, 5:26:45 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostAWESOME! I can;t think of an OC yet...But once I do, I'll let you know ^.^ *Favs fic*

ChibiLee on June 4, 2007, 10:49:40 AM

ChibiLee on
ChibiLeeCould my KH OC be in this story? I haven't posted a pic of her yet, but she's Axel's sister.
 
One question, does this take place in the first or second KH?