Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A new keyblade master and axel returns

My first kingdom hearts story. IF U WANT UR OC IN THIS STORY JUST SAY SO AND ILL PUT HIM/HER IT IT.

Chapter 2 - A new keyblade master and axel returns

Chapter 2 - A new keyblade master and axel returns
KINGDOM HEARTS AND THE FORGOTTEN KEYBLADE



SORA: Can you tell me a few things about the omni keyblade?


DRAGON: Well for starters it can open any lock including one made by your keyblade. It also is capable of overpowering any keyblade. It take any form without using a key chain it reflects its usres emotions. Black meaning rage, Red meaning pain , blue meaning calm and gold meaning a sence of honor This keyblade was made before yours eons ago. One could say that the keyblades are timeless artifacts that have always been but they were sculpted by master locksmiths and sword masters and by yen sid himself. We are lucky that the blades chose us as its masters our souls are bonded to the blades pure essence.


SORA: Wow. How do you know so much about the keyblades?


DRAGON: Unlike you Sora I am the first keyblade master. The keyblades true name is not the omni blade its a cover up to mask its power from evil. Its real name is The Keyblade of Time. But it does not control time. Someone is here its another keyblade master. My blade tells me her name. Come out Steel.


STEEL: How did you know is was here?


DRAGON: You underestimate my keyblade. Ah the shukiko a powerful blade. I see your thoughts Sora, Donald, Goofy, Minnie please leave us be we have much to talk about. Go ready the Gummi ship after we are done we will be off to the first world.


SORA: OK!


STEEL AND DRAGON ARE ALONE


DRAGON: I see you have fellings for a nobody. How can one have fellings for a shell? I also see that you mask you personality. How would you feel if I bring back axel?


STEEL: How do you know his name?

DRAGON: I can see all thingd with the blade I hold. I have seen what would happen if sora failed his past adventures. Axel died saving Sora but an empty shell cannot die because it has no heart. (USES THE KEYBLADES POWER AND REVIVES AXEL) now if it will grant me a heart give it to this shell and give it life and soul.




TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ChibiLee on June 11, 2007, 11:52:00 AM

ChibiLee on
ChibiLeeWOWZA! I can't wait for the next chapter!

ChibiLee on June 13, 2007, 11:31:16 AM

ChibiLee on
ChibiLeeSteel: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Axel!!! ~glomps~ I missed you!!!!
 
Moi: MY GOD! Don't be so violent!
 
Axel: -no comment-