Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

A story about a young man with a terrible fear of flying, but he is forced to go see his sick aunt and take a small charter plane. While flying his worst fear comes true.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Sam unhappily got on the small charter plane with a long sigh. He had always hated flying ever since he was a baby. Even though he was raised around planes because his dad was a pilot he had never felt safe in them. He always got motion sickness and unfortunately threw up everywhere. He vowed at age twelve he would never fly again unless an emergency came up, and at the young age of 21 an emergency came up.

Sam’s favorite aunt had become extremely ill. She had lung cancer and was getting treated for it. She was getting better but still needed help. His sister had just left her because she had some business to attend to, and besides it was Sam’s turn to help Aunt Elizabeth. Aunt Elizabeth lived in Honolulu, and it was either a weeklong boat trip or an overnight flight. And under circumstances he chose the plane trip.

Sam found his seat next to a hefty man at row 13 chair three. Good thing Sam was a slender man about five ten. He had long shaggy hair and a very pale skin color. If he wasn’t only 142 pounds he might not have fit in the chair next to the big man. Sam settled in and took some pills to help him not throw up in the big mans lap fearing that he might beat the snot out of him if he did.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

snowieXchan on May 24, 2009, 6:47:37 AM

snowieXchan on
snowieXchanyou're so good at writing stories :D

crazygirl4343 on May 24, 2009, 3:36:42 AM

crazygirl4343 on
crazygirl4343Cool story so far
=D