Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Rude Awaking

A story about a young man with a terrible fear of flying, but he is forced to go see his sick aunt and take a small charter plane. While flying his worst fear comes true.

Chapter 2 - A Rude Awaking

Chapter 2 - A Rude Awaking
Sam woke up with a loud DING from the intercom system on the plane. He herd the captain say that if everyone would look to there left or right they would see a flock of geese following the plane in a V formation. Sam looked and counted 68 geese flying under the plane. Everyone on the small aircraft was in aw as the geese carefully organized their V and rotated out so every bird would have a turn as leader! The captain stated he had no idea why the birds where following them just that they where and the people should enjoy the rare sight.

Sam smelled the wonderful aroma of a steak close by and looked and the man next to him had ordered one. He decided that he was hungry and got a small order of fries with a cheeseburger and a large soda. Right as his food was settled in his lap the plane jerked violently to the left and knocked all the food into his lap. Sam and everyone else on the plane peered out their windows to see a large trail of smoke pouring from two of the turbines of the plane.

Sam heard the loud DING again and heard the captain’s distressed voice come over the loud speaker. “SOME GEESE HAVE FLOWN INTO THE TWO LEFT TERBINES AND THE PLANE IS GONING DOWN!” Everyone gasped at the unremarkable statement! The captain also announced that there was no parachutes aboard because they where forgotten and not so much worried about because of such a short flight. To Sam’s horror his worst fear had come true!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

snowieXchan on May 24, 2009, 6:50:19 AM

snowieXchan on
snowieXchan:C
so what happened to the geese? :<
lol, you should make the chapters longer :P
but it's really good anyways ^-^
you're very descriptive and use great wording :D