Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning

I like horses and I was trying to think of somthing to put on FAC so,I thought about horses and decided,I should make a story about a horse!I hope you like it!

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Once,there was a horse named,Twilight.She lived in a barn in Spokane,Washington.One day,she was running in the feilds playing with her friend,Star."Darn"said Star."My mom is calling me for dinner.""Ok."said Twilight."See you tomarrow!"They both ran off to the barn with their mothers."How was it?"asked Twighlight's mom."It was great!"said Twighlight."We even got to go in the lake and swim!""That must of been nice."said Twilight's mom."Oh,it was!"Said Twilight."Well, it's time to go to bed."said Twilight's mom."Ok" said Twilight.Twilight kissed her mom good night, brushed her teeth,and went to bed.Twilight couldn't go to sleep because,tomarrow was the first day of school.She was wondering if no one liked her,if her teacher was too mean or too nice,if any of her friends were gonna be there,or if all of the kids were mean.Then she stood up and dashed around the room and see if she would get tired and she did.She got back in her bed and went to sleep.The next morning she woke up.Twilight looked very sleepy."Why are you tired?"asked Twilight's mom."I was up all night!"grumbled Twilight.Twiilight walked to the grass,ate it,and got ready for school.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment