Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - untitled

took me about 2 hours enjoy

Chapter 1 - untitled

Chapter 1 - untitled
One day there were these two characters one was named tahu the bionicle and the other one was named sonic the hedgehog and as the day just started tahu walked out of his home and said goodbye to his kids and his wife before he went off to work and tahu actually works on a planet away from home so when he said goodbye to his family they were really sad because when you leave to go to the planet you dont come back for 8 months and also tahu gets paid good money for what he does well I guess I should tell you what he does tahu vs other characters to fight for his country and his planet so they can live in peace and not get killed every time they walked out there door so tahu does a pretty good job and also when he does get paid he sends half of his wage to his family back home so that they have money to buy things for themselves and also have money for buying food and nice clean clothes and with the other half of his money he keeps it for himself to but things on the planet like souvenirs for the family to take back home after he has finished fighting well I should get on with tahus day now he has to go and get ready for his next fight match on the green monster court and he gets all ready and his opponent is all ready there and he was sharpening his knife so tahu started doing the same and all the judges are sitting in there nice comfortable chairs waiting for the match to start when the lead judge blows the whistle the match starts so the two characters walk up to each other and wish one and other good luck and wait to see who wins the victory trophy and when the lead judge blew the whistle the other opponent took off his mask and tahu realised he was versing sonic the hedgehog so that was a bit of a shock to tahu so they started fighting with there very sharp swords sonic got stabbed in the gut he was about to punch tahu in the face but he collapsed on the two swords together and tahu won the victory trophy and the whole crowd was cheering for him so he went home early to show his wife and kids and the whole family was happy so 2 months later tahu and his wife galey and his kids moved into there flash new house in the posh part of the town and there house was two story and the kids loved the house and when the family went to move all there stuff into there house the kids started racing up and down the stairs and checking out there bedrooms and apparently tahus wife was feeling a bit queasy so tahu took his wife to the doctors and apparently tahu and his wife found some suprising news from there doctor his wife was pregnant she was all ready 3 months pregnant and she didnt know it so they all went back home and told the kids and the kids were excited with joy that they had a new brother or sister in there family so after the family moved all there things in to there house they all went out for dinner then the next day they all woke up and had breakfast and when they were ready they went out shopping for the baby so they everything a baby needs and while they were out getting there baby things tahus wife started having contractions and they went straight to the hospital and apparently the doctor told them that she needed to have an emergency caesarean the doctor told them both that tahus wife cant have a natural birth because the baby had done something to make her have early contractions so the doctors took her into the surgery room and did what they needed to do and before long tahus wife came out and she was still quite tired from the birth but the wife had news had some news of her own she had twins two girls so tahus wife went in to a hospital room and they were both figuring out names for the twins but they found two names the first name was hulley and Marree so soon they were allowed to take there babies home so that was really good for the family so when they all got home they found all these people and baby gifts and cots and everything so the family was really good.

THE END

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

toadragon on August 28, 2006, 9:50:52 PM

toadragon on
toadragonThat took you 2 hours, well its better than your school work old friend

Edge14 on August 26, 2006, 12:36:30 PM

Edge14 on
Edge142 HOURS!!! well, great work tyler.

tahunuva on August 26, 2006, 12:02:23 PM

tahunuva on
tahunuvai like my story that took me 2 hours that i did