Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sonic help!

Sonic is in trouble.He's chocking and is sick!Now tails and cream have to call 911.But the problem is they dont know 911's phone number!

Chapter 1 - Sonic help!

Chapter 1 - Sonic help!


Sonic help! tails:Sonic whats the matter?Dont eat fast becouse you'll choke and get sick. sonic:no!*Keeps on eating fast and then chokes. tails:Sonic! sonic:Tails you have to call 911. tails:ok sonic.*Tails runs to get cream.* cream:*picks flower from garden*well hi tails whats the rush? cheese:chao,chao. tails:sonic's choking do you know the nuber for 911?! cream:Sorry i dont. tails:Then we got to find the number for it. cream:right! sonic:*go's to where knuckles,rouge,amy,and shadow are.*Amy:Sonic your alright!Howd you get better?

sonic:it took a long time but tails and cream found the number to 911.


knucles:how did they find the number?Sonic:lets watch a flashback.
flashback:Cream theres only one thing to do.111-1111 911?darn.111-1112 911?darn.111-1113 911?darn.7 hours later........911 911?yes!

sonic:and then they came to save me.


shadow:now youll be alive so i can be the one to destroy you.


sonnic:your on!*sonic and shadow start fighting*


the end

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on September 18, 2005, 9:12:28 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlerrr ummm how could sonic not be dead after 7 hours of chocken ^_^

ThuGanomicz on March 1, 2005, 9:22:57 AM

ThuGanomicz on
ThuGanomiczerm...hmm.. i lost for words...
Haha it's okay, sorta awkward though o-o; lol