Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mary's Birthday

Its about a girl who is turning 17 whos life is going to change soon after her birthday.

Chapter 2 - Mary's Birthday

Chapter 2 - Mary's Birthday
[size="][font="][/font][/size][/font][color="][font="][size="]Today is the day that Mary has been waiting for,for years,her 17th birthday which means she can drive anywhere she wants on her own.It's 6am in the morning,but Mary is still in bed dreaming about dragons and dreaming that the is one of them and that she is flying with a big group of dragons to this old fashioned shine in the forest.When Mary and all of the other dragons landed the dragons lined up in a straight line side by side on both sides of the stone walk way.When Mary looked up there was a handsome[/size][/font][/color] younge man standing there waiting.When Mary was about to start walking towards him all of the sudden she turned around at the sweet smell of her mothers cooking she followed her nose down the steps of the shine next thing she knew she started to fall into a big hole.When she woke up she was at the dinner table in the kitchen "did you have that dream again?" ask Mrs. Clark,Mrs Clark was a medium sized lady who was Mary's mom she had long curly brown hair,"yes I did but this time it was diffrent," said Mary "How was it diffrent?" ask Mrs Clark with a worried look "well there was this handsome guy in it and the dragons were lined up like they were waiting for something,could it mean something important?" ask Mary with a worried tone "Im sure its nothing,now come on finish your breakfest and get going to school," Said Mrs Clark "yes mom,"replide Mary.[/font][/size][font="][/font] Now Mary was on her way to school,Mary had brown hair that goes a little bit past her shoulders with brown eyes.When Mary went to turn the coner she was so deep in thought about her dream when she heard some one yell "wait up Mary!" yelled Jessica,Jesica was a kind girl who was friends with Mary for awhile she had light blue eyes and dark blue hair, "hi jessica"said Mary "hi Mary, I thought that you were going to wait at the coner for me like usual,"said Jessica "oh, sorry I forgot, I'll try to remember next time,"said Mary trying to be cheerful "ok Mary,"said Jessica trying to catch her breath.As Mary and Jessica walk to school when they got to the front of the school all of the sound someone said"The time is comeing for you to know the truth,"said the mysterious voice."Mary are you ok?!" ask Jessica with a worried look "did you hear that?!"ask Mary "hear what? all I heard was the bell,"said Jessica with the worried look "uh...never mind then lets get to class,"said Mary "ok lets go,"said Mary.
In class Mary couldn't help but to keep wondering about her dream and the voice she heard."Mary Clark!" said Mr Li,Mr Li is the history teacher he has long black hair in a low ponytail he has dark gray eyes,"Mary why dont you tell the class what I just said the Kofun (c AD 250?538) period,was named after?"said Mr. Li "uh..um..sorry I wasnt paying attention,"replide Mary "Well turn to page 120 and follow along,"said Mr Li.It was time for lunch and Mary was walking around trying to find a place to sit"HEY Mary,"yelled May.Mary came and sat down at the table next to May,May was a sweet person she has gray eyes and has orange hair that gos to her waist,"happy birthday Mary,"said Mary's four friends "thanks," said Mary."so what are you going to do for your birthday?" asked Dearel who was a good friend of Mary he has dark brown eyes and sort of shaved head,"I dont know," answered Mary "you should throw yourself a party and I cant put everything together!" said Sakura,Sakura was a hyper thoughtful girl she had greenish blue eyes with short pink hair,"I dont think that is a good idea Sakura," said Mary "yeah,Sakura remember what happen when you through me a birthday party?"said Jessica with an frighten look on her face "sorry but I dont remember," replied Sakura "well let me jog your memoery,It was about 8 pm and it just started and all of the guset broke all of the breakable things my house,"said Jessica with and frustrated tone "oh yeah...now I remember now...ah sorry about that," said Sakura with a sad look on her face "its ok I guess,"said Jessica "why dont we go see that new dragon movie?"suggested Jessica "yeah," said everyone.When school was over Mary,Sakura,Dearel,May were walking togher "so Mary what are you going to do for your bonus assignment that Mr Li is makeing you since you were not paying attion?" asked Dearel "I dont know,"said Mary "why dont you do it on dragons?" ask a hyper Sakura "yeah!" said Mary "wait Mary you cant do it on dragons becuse Mr Li said it has to do with history,"said May "oh..yeah,"said Mary "why dont you just do it on your family history?" said Jessica "yeah,that would make it easier for me to do,"said Mary "I'm going home to get started,see you guys later bye,"said Mary "bye"said Jessica,Dearel,May,and Sakura.
At home Mary ran up to her room egeared to get started on the report.When Mary got to her desk ready to started to write.At first Mary really thought that it would be simple for her,but she relized that she didn't know anything about her family or family's history.Mary went down to the kitchen were her mother was bkaing the cake"mom could I ask you something?"asked Mary "sure sweetie what is it that you wanted to ask?"asked Mrs Clark "I was just wondering about are family history,could you tell me about it?"ask Mary "ah..uh..um are family history?"asked Mrs Clark "yes,whats wrong?"asked Mary "uh..its nothing,its just that you'll find out about are family history soon I promise," said Mrs CLark ""waht do you mean?"asked a confused Mary "you'll find out when the times is right,"answered Mrs Clark.Mary turned around and went up to her room and started to read her favorite dragon book,while she was reading it she fell asleep.
"Mary wake up come on!"said Mrs Clark,Jessica,Dearel,May,and Sakura when Mary opened her eyes she saw her friends and then she saw the cake it was a three laryed cake with chocolate frosting and a picture of a dragon on it."Come on Mary make a wish and blow out the candles!"said Dearal "why do you want me to blow out the candles so bad?"ask Mary "becuse I didn't eat anything before I can here and I'm hungery!"replied Dearel "ok ok,"said Mary.Mary then closed her eyes and wished that she knew more about her family history then she bluw out the candles.After Mary bluw out the candles they all got a piece of the cake and ate their piece of cake and Mary opened her presnts .Then Mary,Dearel,May,Sakura,and Jessica headed out to go see the new dragon movie.When Mary and her four friends were on their way to the movies the sun was setting in the distance and Mary got this erie feeling that someone or something was following her,so she stayed close to her four friends."I located the girl master Ko what should I do now?"asked a mysterious man "do nothing to her just make sure she is safe until I get there,"Ordered Master Ko.[font="][/font]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment