Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Vision

Its about a girl who is turning 17 whos life is going to change soon after her birthday.

Chapter 3 - The Vision

Chapter 3 - The Vision
Mary,Dearel,May,Sakura,and Jessica were waiting in line to see the movie.When they got their tickets they went inside "Mary why dont you go save us some sits while we get the snacks,"suggested May"Uh..thats ok May I rather stay here,why dont you go do that?"said Mary "well ok it is your birthday,see you guys soon,"said May.So May went to go save them some seats,while the others get the snacks.But the mysterious guy followed them to the movies but he was in disguse.After they got the snacks they headed off to their seats that May saved them.As they were sitting waiting for th movie to start they stared to whisper among each other"Mary why didnt you want to be alone?"asked Jessica "uh..um..its just that I have this feeling that someone or something is following me'"said Mary "what are you talking about?!"said Jessica "I dont really know its just this feeling I get when Im alon,"said Mary "dont worry everything will be fine," reasured Jessica "well ok,"replied Mary.
Its was already dark by the time the movie was over and Mary and her friends were walking home."Bye,see you tomarrow,"said Dearel,May,Sakura.They went home leaveing Mary and Jessica alone "hey Mary are you getting the feeling that you are being followed now?"asked Jessica "uh..yeah I still got that feeling," said Mary,Jessica turned her head slightly and she saw something or someone following them in the shadows."Mary,lets start running,"said Jessica "ok,"said Mary.So they ran all the way to Mary's house,were they waited for awhile to see if they could see the thing that was following them.After awhile Jessica headed home while Mary was sitting on her bed reading until she fell alseep.
When Mary was sleeping she was haveing a strange dream all she could see was darkness.Then she heard this kind and gental vocie comeing from the darkness."Who are you and what do you want from me?!"asked Mary "my name is lady Fina,and all I want from you is for you to know the truth about you family and dragons,"said Lady Fina,then Fina stepped out of the darkness,she had long light purple hair with dark purple eyes and she was wearing a dark blue kimono."What does my family have to do with dragons?!"asked Mary "more then you think," said lady Fina "well could you tell me?"asked Mary "dont freit you will be told when you meet my younger brother Ko,"said Fina "why cant you tell me?"asked Mary "becuse Im dead and you are about to wake up,"said lady Fina "how will I know were to find your brother?"asked Mary "dont worry he will find you,goodbye for now,"said Fina.Then Mary woke up looking around her room and noticed it was morning.Mary went down to find her mother sitting in the livingroom and asked "you met lady Fina in your dreams last night didnt you?" "how did you know and how do you know Fina?!"asked Mary "well when I was your age the somthing happened to me,now get going before your late to school,"said her mother.
So Mary headed off to school trying to figure out what was going on and what does her family have to do with dragons.Mary got to her history class to find that Mr.Li was replaced with Mr.Ty,he has short black hair but long bangs that sorta hid his eyes.Mary went and sat down in her seat,"Well hello class I just want all of you to know that I have multi personalitys so Im saying sorry ahead of time just in cause",said Mr.Ty "excuse me but why are you wearing a dog costume?"asked Jessica "well thats simple..BEUSE I LOVE DOGGIES!"said Mr.Ty with a childish grin.Then someone in the back whispered "geez..what a FREAK!" WHAT do you got a problum with me or my love of dogs!"yelled Mr.Ty with an angery look "Uh..um..no sir,"said the frighten student "well good,lets get started,shall we?"said Mr.Ty with a happy voice.Then Mr.Ty turned around to the board to write the assinment of the day on it.When it was lunch Mary sat with her friends at the lunch table."Mr.Ty is strange,"said Dearel "I think he mite have a mental issue,"said Jessica "I think hes COOL!"said Sakura "you would think that,well he does seem as hyper as you Sakura,"said Mary "yeah he does doesnt he?"said Sakura with a grin.
When everyone was heading home when Mary and her friends were walking across the street Mr.Ty was watching them as they crossed the street from his classroom."Master Ko when will you arrive?"asked Ty "I will be there soon,just be panient,"said Ko "ok then,"said Ty "just make sure you keep an eye on them,"said Ko "dont worrie I will,"said Ty.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment