Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Disapperance !

Its about a girl who is turning 17 whos life is going to change soon after her birthday.

Chapter 4 - Disapperance !

Chapter 4 - Disapperance !
Dragon Gene
Chapter 4 Disapperence!
By:Jessica Lee


"Ty,"said Ko "yes,what is it?"replied Ty "Im almost there,Im at least a day or a couple hours away,"said Ko "you are,ok then I'll tell her mother even Im sure she's aware,"replied Ty "ok but keep a close eye on her, Im getting a bad feeling as I approch the city,"said Ko "will do master Ko," said Ty.
Its been three days since Maary's birthday but she thinks that some thing bad is going to happen soon.It was the weekend so Mary is at home reading in the living room.Mary got bored so she decided to call May,who is usally home on the weekends helping at her mother's flower shop.When Mary called she asked"is May there?""Im sorry Mary but I havent seen her since Thursday,"said May's mom "Im sorry, if I see or hear from her
Ill be sure to contact you," said Mary "thank you".After talking to May's mom she called Sakura's house but it was the same there as well.Then she called Jessica,and Dearel and Mary asked"wheres May and Sakura?"Jessica and Dearel said "I dont know,I havent heard from them since Thursday,""thats strange,dont you think?"asked Mary "well I guess it is,"said Dearel "maybe they where kidnaped by someone,"said Jessica "you mite be right Jessica,"said Mary & Dearel"do you want to go look for them?"asked Jessica "yeah,lets meet at the park,"said Mary "ok,see you soon,"said Jessica & Dearel.
When Mary got to the park she met up with Jessica & Dearel.When Mary arrived they started to try to come up with a way to find their missing friends."SHould weput up posters?"asked Dearel "yeah,I think we should,"said Jessica & Mary "let's go get pictures of them,"said Jessica.So they went and got pictures of May and Sakura.With the pictures they went and made posters & went hanged them around the city."I guess all we can do now is wait for a reply from someone who mite know something about them,"said Mary "well lets hope someone replys soon,"said Dearel.
With that Mary,Jessica,& Dearel went home unawere that three new strangers were following them the whole time."We should report this to our master imidently,"said the first dark one "yes,but we dont need to worry after all if they try to run away,something bad would happen to their two friends,that we captered,"said the second dark one "fine I dont care what happens to our prisiners or those three,as long as I get to destroy Ty!"saidthe third dark one"dont worry you will when the time is right,"said the first dark one "fine then," said the third dark one.With that the three strangers left in a dark mist.
"Master Ko,"said Ty "I know,Im on my way,"said Ko "what should I do?""just keep a closer eye on Mary,Jessica,& Dearel,"yes,Master Ko".When Ty got done talking to Ko he hanged up and disappered like a ninja.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment