Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Stranger

Its about a girl who is turning 17 whos life is going to change soon after her birthday.

Chapter 5 - The Stranger

Chapter 5 - The Stranger
Dragon Gene
The Stranger
By:Jessica Lee

The story continues in a faraway hideout hidden by the warlocks magic."Dark lord Venessa,"said the first dark one"what is it Destiny!"yelled Venessa"we located the three chosen dragons,"said the second dark one"are you sure Kenny?"asked Venessa"yah yah..we're sure just come on let me kill Ty!"said the third dark one"calm down now Anthony!"ordered Venessa.There was a long silance after Venessa yelled,then Venessa asked"are you sure it was the right dragons?""yes we're sure Ty was watching them the whole time,"said Destiny and Kenny"WAIT! Ty was there at the same time we were there?!"yelled Anthony"yeah and you call your self a warlock,"said Kenny with a devious grin.Anthony just sat there and was glareing at Kenny.
It was a sunny but cloudy sunday morning.Mary walked out side in her backyard and streched her arms and legs.Then Mary went and was lying on the ground watching the cloudds and was thinking about the past few days.All of the sudden Mary starting to doze in and out of sleep till she fell asleep."The time is now!""whos there!?"asked Mary"come now and meet me at the old forest shrine,""meet you where?what do you mean by the time has come?!"asked Mary .But Mary didnt get an answer to her questions.Then Mary woke up to see her mother standing over her and said "Mary go to the shrine in the forest".After a couple minuets past when Mary's mom was giveing her directions.
So Mary went running into the forest to the shrine.On her way to the shrine Mary ran into Jessica and Dearel."What are you doing here?"asked Mary"we both had a strange day dream that told us to go to a shrine in the forest,"said Dearel"thats odd,I had the same dream,"said Mary"well then lets go and see what is going on,"said Jessica"yeah,lets go,"said Mary and dearel.So the three friends went running together to find out what the strange vocie wants with them.
Soon Mary,Jessica,and Dearel came upon a stone stairway leading up the steap hill.They climbed the stairs and they came upon a gate covered in vines and weeds."How long has this been here?"asked Dearel"I dont know,"replied Mary"maybe we should go back?"asked Jessica"why?"said Mary and Dearel"becuse no one could be here,if someone was here the vines and the weeds would have been broken from the doors opening,"said Jessica"so,"said Dearel"so the vines would be on the ground and not on the door,"said Jessica.So Mary,Dearel,and Jessica turned around to leave when the doors just opened behined them.They all turned around and was sorta scared,but they turned around,again, and came in the shrine.When Mary,Dearel,and Jessica walked in the doors closed behined them.When they looked at their surrondings and the shrine was spotless it looked like it was brand new!
While Mary,Dearel,and Jessica was standing there looking around they didnt notice that someone snuk up on them."Hi GUYS!"shouted Ty,Mary,Jessica,and Dearel were startled.When they turned around they said"Mr Ty what are you doing here?are you the one who told us to come here?""no,sorry guys but that wasnt me,"replied Ty"then what are you doing here?"asked Mary"Im here becuse Im suposed to greet you guys,"said Ty"what do you mean greet us?"asked Jessica"It was my master who summoned you guys here for your training,"answered Ty"wait wait...who's your master?"asked Dearel with a confused look"just follow me,"answered Ty.So Mary,Dearel,and Jessica followed Ty to the main biulding."Just sit here,he'll be here in a second,"said Ty they were all confused with what was going on.
A couple minuets pasted when the door on the opisite side opened and in come a mysterious guy."Hello,its good to meet you all,"said the mystrious guy"ah hello,but um who are you?"asked Mary,Jessica,and Dearel"Im sorry I forgot to introduce myself,my name is Ko,"said Ko,he had bright blue eyes with long blue hair that goes past his hips."can you tell us why we are here?"asked Mary"all of you are here becuse all three of you are dragons and we need to train you to be able to defend yourselves against the warlocks,"said Ko"but dragons and warlocks are just apart of fariy tells they arent real....are they?"said Dearel"OF COURSE DRAGONS ARE REAL im not sure about warlocks BUT DRAGONS ARE REAL!"yelled Mary"I think Dearel just wet him self,"whispered jessica to Mr. Ty,Ty just started giggleing.
"Now stop fooling around we need to get down to buisness,"said Ko,wasnt heard becuse of Ty.After Ko tryed to tell them that they need to get down to buisness but no one heard him or noticed him espacialy when they were gasping for air becuse of the jokes Ty was telling them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment