Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Decsion

Its about a girl who is turning 17 whos life is going to change soon after her birthday.

Chapter 6 - The Decsion

Chapter 6 - The Decsion
Dragon Gene
Chapter 6
The 3 Friends Decision
By: Jessica Lee

After everyone settled down from Ty’s jokes and antics that was distracting an awkward silence fell over the room. Finally Ko got to speak “Mary, Dearel, Jessica all of you are in great danger “”what do you mean?” asked Mary “the reason all of you are here is my sister visited all of you in a dream, which means all of you are ready,” said Ko “wait your sister is lady Fina?” said Dearel “yes, I am her blood brother,” replied Ko “then you must be really old!” said Jessica “yes, but I sent for all of you to come to tell you the story and train you,” said Ko ”what story!” asked Mary, Dearel, and Jessica “just listen to the story, ok?” said Ty “ok.”
Long ago during feudal Japan Dragons lived in harmony with humans and demons. Some of the dragons married humans/demons that they loved. But that just helped the problem get worse.” What do you mean get worse?” asked Jessica “just listen.” The problem with it was that the human that they married didn’t know that they were dragons. Everything was fine until they came. “Who or what are you talking about?” asked Mary “LISTEN!!” By they I mean the warlocks who would hunt us down to drain are kind of our magic. The warlocks went to the meeting of the kings and reviled that their queens were dragons. Which made the kings angry and was thinking that the dragons were trying to take over. So they hunted down and killed the dragons, but after they left the warlocks drained them of their magic from their corpse. The warlocks had a magical amulet that was able to track dragons down. My older sister, lady Fina the queen of all dragons, sacrificed herself to steal the amulet and hide it away some where for the sake of all dragons. “But where do we come in,” asked Dearel “the warlocks are getting to close for comfort in finding it,” said Ko “but what can we do?” asked Jessica “we’ll train all of you to fight and to protect it,” said Ko and Ty “you expect us to fight them!” said Dearel almost wetting him self “yes,” said Ko *Dearel fainted* while Jessica, Mary, and Ty poked at him “you three don’t have a choice its ether you fight or not they would come after your family,” said Ko. Mary and Jessica looked at each other with a worried look on their face then said “when does training start?” “We’ll start tomorrow at noon, all of you will stay here until you finish your training,” said Ko.
So Ty and Ko left to start dinner, Mary and Jessica dragged Dearel to his room until he woke up, but until then they putted make up and a wig on Dearel. Half an hour later Dearel woke up and asked, “Was that a dream?” “No, but me and Mary agreed to train,” said Jessica “what about you?” asked Mary “I guess since you are doing it I will to,” said Dearel. Mary, Jessica, and Dearel went to dinner at 7 o’clock, in the room Ty and Ko started to laughing.” What’s so funny?” asked Dearel “Oh, nothing,” said Jessica and Mary “did you look in the mirror lately?” asked Ty, barely breathing “what?” said Dearel. Dearel turned and looked in the mirror on the floor of the dinning room floor “MARY, JESSICA!” yelled Dearel, when he turned around he saw that Mary and Jessica were already gone along with their dinner.
“So, what news do you have for me?” asked Vanessa “the three children are gone,” said Destiny “what about your step brother, Kenny?” asked Vanessa “he’s gone as well, all I know is that he went running out the door but I was busy with my dad,” replied Kenny “strange, well go get Anthony and split up and find them,” said Vanessa. Destiny and Kenny walk down a long dark and gloomy hallway of their lair. Destiny and Kenny stopped at Anthony’s room. They opened the door and came in to find a lot of pictures of Ty but all torn up. “Anthony let’s go now!” yelled Destiny “all right,” said Anthony. So they left their lair and splited to find the young dragons.
Dearel went running around the entire shrine to find where his friends were hiding, but he couldn’t find a single trace of them. While Dearel was searching off to the side Ty and Ko were watching him. “Ko do you think that they can do it?” asked Ty “I’m not sure but my sister did choose them,” said Ko “yeah your right,” said Ty “so what’s your plan on training them?” “Huh?” said Ty and Ko “oh, its just you Cynthia,” said Ko “where’ve you been?” asked Ty “getting training done and watching my brother and sister to,” said Cynthia “I was also keeping an eye on the warlocks,” “so what is your plan on training them?” asked Ty. T here was a short silence as Ko was thinking about how they should train them for the near battle. “I will train Dearel, Ty will train Mary, Cynthia will train Jessica,” said Ko “ yes sir,” said Ty and Cynthia.
The next day at breakfast as Mary, Jessica, and Dearel sat eating their breakfast Ty and Ko came in. “Dearel I’m training you,” said Ty “Mary I’m training you,” said Ko “but who is training me?” asked Jessica “I going to train you, nice to meet all of you,” said Cynthia, she had midnight blue hair that went near her shoulders (just like Hinata from Naruto) and she had a whitish eyes. “Oh, yes this is Cynthia she’ll be training you Jessica,” said Ko “we’ll start training this afternoon,” said Ty. After they said what they had to they left the room to get the training grounds ready




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment