Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Shed

Its about a girl who is turning 17 whos life is going to change soon after her birthday.

Chapter 7 - The Shed

Chapter 7 - The Shed
Dragon Gene
Chapter 7: The Mysterious Shed
By: Jessica Lee


While Mary, Dearel, and Jessica were waiting to start their training to start they decide to take a look around the huge shrine. They splited up to cover more ground. Mary was walking around near the back of the place when she came upon a shed that intrigued her. Mary went and got Jessica and Dearel and brought them to the mysterious shed. “Why did you bring us here?” asked Dearel “doesn’t this shed feel strange to you?” asked Mary “why should it?” asked Jessi “I get this strange feeling when ever Im around it, that’s why,” answered Mary “that is pretty strange,” said Dearel “yeah” said Jessi “I got an idea lets go in!” said Mary “WHAT that would be trespassing!” said Dearel “so Dearel he did say feel free to look around,” said Jessi “but that would be snooping” said Dearel “no, we are just looking around in there” said Mary “fine” replied Dearel. Then right when they were going to open the door Ty, Ko, and Cynthia came over. “What are ya’ll doing?” asked Ty “oh nothing much…we just wanted to look in the shed,” said Mary “No!” said Ko “why not?” asked Dearel “uh…um.. nothings of importance is in there…besides it time for training,” replied Ko “Dearel lets go” said Ty “come on Mary” said Ko .So Mary, Dearel, Ty, Ko left to go start training. “Should we get going to?” asked Jessi “what?” replied Cynthia “should we go with them to start training to!?” asked Jessi getting annoyed “oh yeah lets go,” said Cynthia. Then Cynthia and Jessi caught up with the others and went off to train.

After training is over:
Mary and her friends went into their rooms to rest and wait for dinner. “That was rougher then I thought it would be for starters,” said Jessi “yeah, hey Mary are you still thinking about that shed from earlier?” asked Dearel “…” “Mary!” yelled Jessi “what?” asked Mary “Dearel was talking to you,” said Jessi “what Dearel?” asked Mary “are you still thinking about that shed?” asked Dearel “yeah, just what is Ko hiding in there?” said Mary “don’t know, lets go to dinner,” said Jessi. Mary and the others went to dinner, and then went to bed.

12:00 at night:

It was dark and the only light in the room was form the moon coming in from the cracked door. While Mary was tossing and turning in her bed from wanting to know what was with that shed, 'was Ko hiding something from us or is it because he has a dark secret from his past that is in there’ “………” 'This isn’t going to help me get to bed, I gotta find out!’. Mary crawled out of her bed and came over to Jessi’s bed “pssst.. Jessi wake up” said Mary “why?” asked Jessi “we are going to find out what’s with the shed” “what about Dearel?” “He would just object to it or go and tell Ty or the others” “find, lets go”


1:00 at night

Mary and Jessi were walking around Quietly and in the shadows so they wont get spotted. As they walked around they made it to the shed. “Come on Jessi help me open the door,” asked Mary “ok,” said Jessi. Mary and Jessi grabbed the same handle and pulled the door open. Then they walked inside and shut the door behind them. Mary went and turned on her flashlight and they looked around. Then something caught Mary’s eye “what’s that?” asked Mary “what?” asked Jessi “the old painting on to the walls,” said Mary “and the one in the middle bigger then the others,” “that’s my sister..” said Ko. Mary and Jessi turned around “Im sorry the reason I didn’t want anyone in here was because I didn’t want the painting to get ruined,” said Ko “now get to bed”. Mary and Jessi went back to bed, Jessi went to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, but for Mary she couldn’t get to sleep because Dearel started snoring loudly. Well until Mary got up and took his pillow and shoved it in his face to muffle the noise, then she fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment