Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Deal

This is my first story! just to tell u, this story has a LOT of drama. ok, this is a Christmas story thats... not very Christmasy... please comment, but don't flame ^^

Chapter 3 - The Deal

Chapter 3 - The Deal
The two had gone to the forest, asking every person they came across if they knew who this ice person was. No one had a clue on whom they were talking about. Nina was still giving out orders to Coco, which still got on her nerves. Finally, Coco couldnt take Ninas orders anymore. She started a jump kick, but Nina noticed this and grappled Coco, pushing her against a tree. Nina kept her grip on Cocos neck, not choking her, though.

Listen, Blondie; I dont like you. Nothing would thrill me more greatly than to crush your puny, orange neck. But since were after the same thing, Ill let you choose your path, Nina explained to Coco. You can either tag along with me, and not be bothered for the rest of the year by me, my uncle, or the rest of the N. team, or you can live six feet underground. Your choice.

Fine. Ill come with you. Now let me go. And stop giving me so much orders, Coco bargained.

Yeah, yeah. Nina let Coco out of her grip. And if you were getting annoyed, then you shouldve told me! Its not that hard! They continued their journey to find the ice witch/wizard.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment