Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Attack of the Ice Dragon

This is my first story! just to tell u, this story has a LOT of drama. ok, this is a Christmas story thats... not very Christmasy... please comment, but don't flame ^^

Chapter 5 - Attack of the Ice Dragon

Chapter 5 - Attack of the Ice Dragon
Thanks to the weasels information, Nina and Coco now knew where to find this ice witch. The two traveled though a deep, dark, and dangerous part of the forest, looking out for each others backs. It was said that dangerous creatures ran amuck through this part of the forest, including snakes, spiders, tigers, dingoes, and sometimes dragons. Coco knew more about this part of the forest than Nina (which Coco was surprised to know), so she led the way. The forest was quiet and motionless, which it normally wasnt. A ferocious roar broke this silence. Nina and Coco looked at each other with fear in their eyes.

What was that? asked Nina, terrified.

Probably our imaginations, answered Coco in the same terrified voice. There was another roar in the distance. I hope. Another roar was heard. Then, from out of nowhere, a white dragon glistened with sparkling winter colors pounced out of nowhere, breathing out specks of ice.

An ice-breathing dragon?? Nina exclaimed in shock.

And I thought fire-breathing dragons were bad, Coco avowed. The dragon breathed out ice in their direction, and the two dodged this attack. Then the dragon started going after Coco. It kept breathing ice everywhere, freezing even more things. Coco attacked the dragon with her martial arts skills a couple times. The dragon finally pinned down Coco. The dragon opened its mouth to chomp on her. Yum& wait, what the?? Something was hanging on to the dragons tail! Coco looked to see what stopped the dragon from chowing down on her; it was& NINA??? Nina was actually risking her life to save her rival??? Thats strange, Thought Coco. The dragon swung its tail around, trying to get Nina off, but Nina kept clinging on. Coco managed to slip free from the dragons clutches while Nina was distracting the dragon. Although Nina wasnt so lucky. The dragon finally tossed Nina off its tail, making her fly up into the air. She came down with a devastating blow to the dragons head, causing it to pass out.

Nina, are you ok? That was AMAZING!! Coco exclaimed with delight.

Im ok, Nina said with fear in her eyes. I think Im gonna stay away from dragons for, I dunno, maybe the rest of my life.

Well, thanks, Coco thanked. I never thought Id say this, but, without you doing all your evil& doings, you actually make a good friend.

Nina looked down, then smiled at Coco. Youre not half bad either. Coco smiled. Come on, Blondie. We still gotta save our families and, well, the world.

I told you about a hundred times: call me Coco! Coco coaxed as they continued their journey through the forest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment