Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Land Of Abysses

This is my first story! just to tell u, this story has a LOT of drama. ok, this is a Christmas story thats... not very Christmasy... please comment, but don't flame ^^

Chapter 7 - The Land Of Abysses

Chapter 7 - The Land Of Abysses
Coco and Nina continued their journey from the lake to The Land of Abysses. Both of them had never been here before, so they took any precautions they could. The two finally learned to look after each other. They both knew that the adventure would be more dangerous without the other; that, and it would get pretty lonely traveling without the other.

Exactly why is it called The Land of Abysses? asked Nina.

Probably because this place is full of abysses, answered Coco.

Well, if the people who live here call it The Land of Abysses because of that reason, they must be blind, cause I havent seen one abyss since we got here!

They might just be hidden. That said, Coco took a wrong step, and fell through a hidden abyss. Nina thought quickly, and grappled Cocos wrist. Unfortunately, it was too sudden of a jolt, making Ninas other wrist extend. Nina, again, thought quickly and grappled onto a tree branch.

Well, this sucks, acknowledged Coco. Nina reduced her wrist, getting herself out of the abyss, then reducing her other wrist, getting Coco out of the abyss. The two then made their way out of The Land of Abysses, and to the White Castle.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment