Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The begining

When 8 teams of sonic charactors and Fan charactors faces off, Who will reighn victourious? If you want your fan charactor in, email me at the_final_shadow2@yahoo.co.uk.

UPDATE:sorry about the lateness of chapter 4, alot came up. as an apologey, i'll try and get 5 up asap.

Chapter 1 - The begining

Chapter 1 - The begining


Sonic tournament.



“Chaos control!” A black and red hedgehog yelled. ”Sha...Shadow!” came the reply from the blue hedgehog he was sparring with. Shadow appeared a few second's later, just behind his opponent. He let out a swift punch, which was dodged just in time by the blue counterpart. “Nice try, but you'll never be fast enough for Sonic the hedgehog.” Shadow glared up at Sonic, before laughing. “Really? Might I remind you who won our last three races? I believe it was me.” Sonic growled this, and was about to retort when a brown and green streak rushed by, stopping a few inches away. Both hedgehog's looked to see this new comer and stared at an unfamiliar face. It was another hedgehog, only this one was brown and green where shadow was black and red. “Sonic the hedgehog? Shadow the hedgehog? I've been ordered to give you this by Dr. Ivo eggman. ”he said. Both the rivals grabbed a letter from the brunet, to see it was a letter.” What does egg-butt want now?” sonic sighed, as he read his one. It was needless to, though, as the letter started speaking to him. “Hyo ho ho! To the lucky reader of this card, congratulations. You have qualified to enter the most difficult and yet rewarding tournament ever thought up. You and your team (who will be reviled shortly) will win not, 1, not 2, not Evan 3, but ALL 7 CHAOS EMERALD'S. As you are in team B, here is who will be in your team. Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles “Tails” prower, Knuckles the echidna, Shadow the hedgehog, Ashley the teneric, Laz the vixen and Demon the echidna. If you agree, please report back with the messenger. Goodbye, my tournament entrant.” it was then signed by the Dr. sonic and Shadow stared at each other.” What do you think?” Sonic asked, not taking his eye's off the letter (Eggman's letter's were prone to explosion) “I say we try. Knuckles will have entered. You know what he's like.” “Yeah, but who are these Ashley, demon and Laz though?” the messenger cleared his throat here, and butted into the conversation. ”Well, you've all ready met one, and he's standing here right now.” He bowed at this. “I'm Ashley. Ashley the teneric.” And with that, the trio made there way to the Sonic Tournament.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment