Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Round 1

When 8 teams of sonic charactors and Fan charactors faces off, Who will reighn victourious? If you want your fan charactor in, email me at the_final_shadow2@yahoo.co.uk.

UPDATE:sorry about the lateness of chapter 4, alot came up. as an apologey, i'll try and get 5 up asap.

Chapter 3 - Round 1

Chapter 3 - Round 1
Sonic tournament 3: the first round.Okay. When you email me, PUT THE CHARACTER IN THE EMAIL! And please dontask for whole teams.IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN. Froli belongs to bexmanic, and rider belong's to her freind.Dark belong's to dan_dragon.On with the story.Team B stepped out to face there opponents. Leave Froli to me. Ashley said in a dark tone,waiting for his opponet's. Then team A stepped out.The first two sonic had been expecting, and sure enough,Amy and Froli stepped out. Next was Rouge the bat,who Sonic had known would sow up if she could get Chaos Emeralds.Cream the rabbitwas next, who sonic was surprised about,Cream hated fighting.A brown hedgehog with an extreme gear walked throuh after.Sonic had no ideawho he was , but Ashley chuckled."So Raider's shown up."But nothingcould have prepared sonic for the suprise he was about to meet forthe first time in year's."What's up, sonic-bro?"a green hedgehogwith an orange coat on asked."we missed you,sonic."a pink one laughed."Manic?"sonic gasped."Sonia?".It was true. Sonic's brother and sister was standing right infront of him."hey, think fast."Manic yelled, throwing a knecklace sonic hadn't ever thought he'd see again."My guitar!wonder if it still work's?"he put his hand on it,activating it.A 12-stringed duitar immedeatly appered in his hand's.It worked."Let the match..."Eggman's voice boomed over them,"BEGIN!"The first thing anyone noticed was how similar Ashley's fighting style was to shadow's, minus the chaos controlled moves.He took on Froli.Manic sprung at Sonic , who easily doged. the move.Rouge went for Knuckles."How about a wager?" she wispered into hos ear."If I win, I get your master emerald.""If I win,"Knuckles retrorted,"You leave me alone?"Tails was lefttrying to catch raider, who was zooming around on his gear."You like it?he yelled back to the fox."Made her myself!the indestruction.You'll never..."He then ran out of air and was forced to fight tails hand to paw.Shadow was running from Amy, who had thought he was sonicand made a bum-rush at him.Demon had beaten sonia in one punch, but Cream didn't want to fight."It's okay,"Laz said to her softly,"you don't have to fight, just call a T.K.O.In ten minuit's, everyone but Ashley and Froli was still going.She caught him with an up-draft, sending him mile's into the sky.Which was exactly what he wanted.He put all of his weight into falling, and landed a few centimeter's from Froli. The impact was enough to make her go flying to the wall, knocking her out.The match was over."Very good,"eggman yelled out to them again."Now, if Team's C and DWill please come to the stadium."Team D consited of one headgehog,who looked exactly like Shadow.The match lasted for 30 second's and ended with team C being carted out on stretcher's.Ashley thenrecognised the black hedgehog."THAT'S DARK!"he yelled, the colourdraining from his muzzle.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dandragon on August 21, 2006, 6:52:10 AM

dandragon on
dandragonhurry up and make the next one please and i cant send u any emails