Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapitre1

Draco and his friends must choose to save the world or to destroy it.

Chapter 1 - chapitre1

Chapter 1 - chapitre1



Chapite 1 sonic from sega ,shadow from sega,storm from stormspirite,sonia and manic from sega and thunder from thunder advance2.





All start in the space colonie ark when sonic and shadow found a secret chamber on the door it was whrite please don't enter for your live.

So they enter and they see a capsule and in the capsule was a echidna

Then they open the capsule and the echidna wake up and he ser:I am thunder the echidna and I will give you 3 which. Then shadow sait I which for all off the chaos emerauld then thunder sait no I can't give you that which then shadow said why?Thunder said because the chaos emerauld are too much powerful for me.So you lose 1 which then sonic said:I which too see manic and sonia back.Thunder said:ok then 1,2,3 pouf! Manic and sonia was now in frond of sonic.sonic said:thanks thunder.thunder said and what is your which shadow? Shadow said:I which too see back my friend storm the hedgehog.Well then 1,2,3 pouf!storm was there.







Chapter 2 the adventure begin





Yo!storm this is sonic and this is manic and this is sonia and thunder.

Thunder is a echidna and I is really friendly said shadow.then thunder said:now where is eggman.whe don't now then the six heros go see for eggman.



A suivre de thunderadvance2.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thunderadvance2 on May 17, 2005, 9:22:06 PM

thunderadvance2 on
thunderadvance2Very good

ivy_hedgehog on March 24, 2005, 12:07:32 PM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogCOOL i can't wait to see the nexts CH!

StormSpirit on March 17, 2005, 8:00:55 AM

StormSpirit on
StormSpiritAWSOME STORY!!! MUST SEE MORE!!!!! *fav*