Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Whatchimahilly

Basically Donny has a new torture contraption and he tricks poor Mikey here into being his dummy.Hehehehe...

Chapter 1 - Whatchimahilly

Chapter 1 - Whatchimahilly
Me: Okay this is my 1st story,but prob not best.Sorry.Alright then lets get this party started.PLACES!!

Don's Lab:(Bzzzzzzzz clank.)Don:Alright Raph hand me the wheresit.Raph: where is it?D(Don):That's right the wheresit.R:Yeah that's what I said where is it?D:Raph wheresit stat!R:I'm asking you Donny WHERE IS IT???D:The wheresit is a tool Raph.Right next to the thingamajig.R:Oh(smacks self in face)how stupid of me.Right next to the thingimabob.(picks up a tool.hands to D.)D:No not the thingamabob the thingamajig!The thingimabob is for adding watts to the doohicky.R:What?D:Watts.R:WHAT??D:That's right,watts.R:What???D:Exactly!R:Grrrr.Donny if you don't start making sense I'm gonna smash all your whatchyamacallits with this hoosywhatsits!!!(D giggles.)R:What's so funny?D:Raph that's not a hoosywhatsits.R:huh?D:that's the new industrial strength plunger I invented to unclog the Ancient One's toilet.R:(drops plunger.)OH NASTY!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment