Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The sword and prisoners.

There once was an awesome taco.He had a.....just read and you''ll find out!

Chapter 2 - The sword and prisoners.

Chapter 2 - The sword and prisoners.
One day,when Ayden returns home to the Hardshell tribe,he discovers a sword on the side of the path.He picks it up and it turns into a cinnamon curly crunchie.He puts is on his head.I'll keep it.He thought.I shall call it Mousie.All of a sudden,two softshells burst out of the underbrush!Yelling,they charged at him with an electric spear each.Ayden pulls out the CCC(cinnamon curly crunchy)and it turns into a two foot long sword.He yelled and stabbed into the ground,by instinct,and 55 nachos burst out of the ground.Soon after,55 cups of melted cheese burst out too.Ayden then watched as the nachos slathered melted cheese on the tacos and stuck them together.the the nachos and cheese dissolved.Ayden walked over to the two softshells and asked,"why did you attack me??".The softshells said nothing."Tell me now and I will spare your lives.".One of them says "We cannot tell you anything because we swore we would not in the language of truth and magic.""Tell me what you can then!"One of the two hesitates and then says"we cannot tell you anything but we can show you."Ayden looks warily at them."You promise not to run??""We promise."Ayden helped the two to their feet."Lead on."he said.The tacos lead Ayden to a clearing.In it there was a small military barrack.Ayden gasped.So this is where the Softshell mobs were coming from!I must take these prisoners to my tribe and tell them of this barrack!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment