Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

Yugi is bumed about not having a girlfriend but when he thought that valentines day is ruined an angel came to his rescue.

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1


Love isn't everything





Aw man said Yugi. What's wrong yug? asked Joey. Well tomorrow is valentines day and well I really don't have a girlfriend said Yugi putting on his sad face. Joey and Tea looked at each other and Tea said well Yugi I can be your valentine she said. Yeah and I can eat 20 snails in 15 seconds beside since Bakura's your boyfriend and all he would say I shall banish your mind in the shadow realm. said Joey. Oh yeah right well what about Rebecca? Suggested Tea . No she rather have Leon than me so I broke up with her I got to go I'll see you guys later said Yugi. As Yugi walked and thinking another day without love. Then suddenly someone bumped into Yugi .OUCH! Sorry my fault said Yugi he looked up and saw a beautiful girl about his height and she had black and dark pink hair. Yugi saw his hand on the girl's and they both began to blush the girl had pretty green eyes . Then Yugi said Hi. Hi said the girl. UM my names Yugi Motoh. Oh your the king of games hello my names Amy Limbird my mother is Japanese and my father is an American. What school do you go to? ask Yugi. Oh I'm going to Domino High School tomorrow said Amy. Really that's the school I go to said Yugi as he got up and helped Amy up she almost fell but Yugi caught her and he looked into her shiny green eyes and she looked into his pretty violet eyes. Yugi walked Amy home well right across the street from his house really she lived in a book store it was really huge. Uh Amy can I ask you a question? asked Yugi. Yes you may Yugi, said Amy. Will you be my valentine or a girlfriend of mine because your so beautiful, and honest, smart, funny, and talented your my gardian angel please Amy said Yugi showing his puppy dog pound eyes and lips. Amy walked over to Yugi and kissed him on his lips Yugi turned bright red and had a face of satifiedcation .Yugi went up stairs in his room and Yami asked what are you so happy about ? I got a girlfriend! Shouted Yugi full of joy ,Yugi told Yami all about what happened and what Amy looked like then the phone rang the pharaoh disappeared in the puzzle it was Yugi's grandfather he said Yugi there's phone call for you a young lady that sounds like an angel he name is Amy. Yes!!! Whispered Yugi he talked to Amy for hours about their future together then after talking all night. Yami took of Yugi's jacket and tucked Yugi In then the spirit went in back in to the puzzle. Tell me what you think of my story if you don't have nothing nice to say don't bother typing your answer by the a black girl wrote this story you can tell me if the story needs more excitement.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yugi_yami_GX_2009 on February 23, 2006, 1:55:15 AM

yugi_yami_GX_2009 on
yugi_yami_GX_2009That was so freakin cool do another one pleassssssssssssss!