Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The start of a romance

This is about the character files in the PS2 game Tales of the Abyss, if some of you has played it you need not read this anymore, but if you insist to, thanks.

Chapter 1 - The start of a romance

Chapter 1 - The start of a romance
The Tales of the Abyss character files.
Luke fon Fabre: Age: 17 Class: Swordsman
He is the only child of Duke fon Fabre. He lost all his memory as a child after he was kidnapped. So, his family decided to imprison him in their home at the comfort of their wealth. Because of this he becomes spoiled and naive. He loves practicing his swordsmanship as his hobby, he does have some skills.

Tear Grants: Age: 16 Class: Melodist
She is a seventh fonist of the military wring in the Order of Lorelei. She lost both her parents when she was still an infant. She was raised as a warrior ever since, though she has her feminine side and likes cute things even if she's a bit cold. A certain incident leads her joining Luke in his adventures.

Jade Curtiss: Age: 35 Class: Fonist
He is a colonel in the Malkuth Empire's military. He keeps smiling and no one knows what he's really thinking about. He's a good friend of the Malkuth Emperor, Peony. He is also known as "Jade the Necromancer" among those in the military.

Anise Tatlin: Age: 13 Class:Puppet master
She's a cheerful little girl. Her duty is a Fon master guardian to Fon Master Ion in the Order of Lorelei. The thing on her back is a stuffed doll called Tokunaga. it can grow really big she fights while riding on its back. She plans to marry rich aristocrats.

Guy Cecil: Age: 21 Class: Swordsman
He serves the house Fabre and was taken as a baby sitter for Luke. He's both like a brother and a parent to Luke. He's got a phobia with women and being near one makes him act awkward.

Natalia Lanvaldear: Age: 18 Class: Archer
Natalia is the princess of the Kingdom of Kimlasca-Lanvaldear. She's both haughty and arrogant. But she has concern for her people in Kimlasca. She is engaged to Luke and makes nasty judgements about him.

Mieu: Age: UNKNOWN
Mieu is an infant cheagle that is considered a holy creature in the Order of Lorelei. They normally live in herds, but certain faith leads him joining up with Luke in his adventures. That thing around his tummy is a Sorcerer's ring which allows him human speech and fonic abilities.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment