Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Start of a Romance

This is the start of Luke and Tear's romance,they get to know each other better and have lots of blushing scenes.

Chapter 2 - The Start of a Romance

Chapter 2 - The Start of a Romance
The Start of a Romance


Luke and his friends decided to go back to Inista Marsh to kill the monster imprisoned there, the Behemoth. Once killed, people can finally collect rare plants pollen or some healing herbs that can cure some illnesses.

Once there, they came across a bridge that leads to the Behemoths lair. As they were crossing it a huge tree-like monster known as the Treant, appeared and guarded the entrance to the Behemoths lair.
Luke: Get outta my face!
Luke charged towards the tree-like creature and swung his blade at it, the treants arm-like branches swung to Lukes chest and gave him a deep cut.
Luke: Aaaaarrrggggghhhhh&..
Luke landed on his knee, causing it to burn up and cause another scar.
Tear: Luke!
Tear, one of Lukes friends ran towards him, she sang a fonic hymn thatll make the monster stunned for a little while.
Tear: Jade, Ill heal Luke. Please try to distract the monster! Do whatever you can!
Tear instructed Colonel Jade to try and distract the treant, but Jade insisted on killing it.
Jade: Alright! Anise, Guy and Natalia, why dont you come over here to join me?
Anise, Guy and Natalia were the rest of Lukes friends.
Anise: Alright colonel! (Giggles)
Guy: Sure, well help you out.
Natalia: Understood.
Tear approached Luke.
Tear: Can you walk?
Luke: I-I think so&.(ungh)&Ill try to&
Luke stood up, Tear assisted him to a near by tree.
Tear: Ill let you lean near that tree.
Luke: Ok. Thanks.
They reached the tree.
Tear: Just lean here, ok?
Luke: (Ungh) Ok&
Tear: That cut looks deep, you should let me remove your cloak to check on that.
Luke: W-WHAT?!? My cloak!? No way!
Tear: Listen, do you want to bleed to death or not? Its a long way to a doctor, you should let me&
Luke: F-Fine&just&uhm&.
Luke was hesitant for Tear to remove his cloak, mainly two reasons, one, he was rich and he never liked his clothes soiled, two, Tear was a woman, and no woman has ever touched him in the chest without his cloak on.
Tear: Look, I have to, Ill heal it quickly now please.
Luke: Uhmmm&&f-fine&.
Tear: Hold still
Luke: Uh&.
Tear unbuttoned his cloak. She placed the cloak on Lukes legs that way it wont get soiled.
Tear: Oh!
Luke: What? What is it?
Tear: I may have to remove your shirt as well.
Luke: MY SHIRT TOO?!?
Tear: Do you want to get healed or not?
Luke: Fine&. (Mumbles)
Tear: Uhmm&.alright& (Blushes)
Tear got the shirt gently removed it until the shirt was inverted and the sleeves were reaching Lukes arms. Luke pulled it out and placed it together with his cloak. As Tear was reaching for his chest both of them hesitated. Tear blushed as she was reaching for Lukes chest. Luke saw Tear blushing and he blushed as well. Tear pulled out her gloves and finally touched Lukes chest.
Luke: &Uhmm&
Tear: Uh&
Luke: Whoa&..your hands are&warm&
Tear: Really? (Blushes) I thought you said I was cold-blooded.
Luke: H-Hey! That was before, alright?
Both giggles. It was like Tear was absorbing the cut, the cut was continuously vanishing and Luke was surprised and relieved of the pain. As she removed her hands she felt dizzy and fainted on Lukes arms. Luke still doesnt have his shirt or his cloak on yet.
Luke: Tear? Tear! Tear! Tear wake up! Wake up! Please wake up! Please Tear!
Tear: Uh&uhmmm&.uh&..w-what? What happened? Ive&never done that before&uhmmm&.
Luke: Are you alright?
Tear: Yes, thank you for your concern, Luke.
Luke was relieved and very happy that Tear was fine. And that his wounds were healed.
Luke: Tear,
Tear: What is it Luke?
Luke: Thanks.
Tear: Youre welcome. (Blushes) Youd better put on your clothes we have to go.
Luke: Hmm&.oh, right, sorry.
Luke and Tear stood up then&
Luke: Ow, oh, great.
Tear: What is it?
Luke: Its my knee, I think I mustve scratched it when I landed after that, thing swung its branches.
Tear: Oh, there! Theres a plant thatll cure that scratch.
Tear got some of the plants leaves and rolled up Lukes pants until his left knee was visible.
Luke: H-Hey! (Blushes)
Tear: Sorry, I forgot, you just got your cloak and shirt removed. Im sorry.
Luke: If you wanna strip someone off their clothes give them the permission.
Tear: Ugh&I never meant it like that! Fine, next time, heal your own wounds!
Tear walked away from Luke.
Luke: H-Hey! Tear! Come on! That was just a joke! It slipped out! Tear!
Jade: Well, I think that the two lovebirds have finally got together.
Luke and Tear: WERE NOT LOVEBIRDS!
Luke: Jade, we had enough of your crackpots!
Jade: Really? Well, I have more where that came from.
Tear: Colonel please. Luke, you train a lot with Van dont you?
Luke: Yeah, why? Well, that was before when I didnt know what evil things he was up to.
Tear: Nothing, I didnt know training with my brother would build up anyones muscles.
Luke: W-What did you say?
Tear: N-Nothing! (Blushes)
Luke: Oh, (blushes). Lets get going then.
End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment