Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shelby's birthday!

from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.

Chapter 1 - Shelby's birthday!

Chapter 1 - Shelby's birthday!
"hey shelby" said ruthanne and stephanie, shelby closest freinds from when they were 4!
"hey whats cracking my peeps" shelby exclaimed as she sat down next to her freinds for lunch at the popular table.
"nothing much, but...." ruthanne started breaking into sobbs.
".......Phil......he dumped me and i thought it was just starting to get good, he said he does not love me any more but loves someone else instead" said as she ran over and started hugging me.
"oh man, i'm so sorry!" shelby said as she comforted her freind.
"maybe u should sit down, hey stephanie could u go get ruthanne something to eat and some kleenex please" I stated as i have been like this in ruthanne's position many times.
-5 minutes later-
As stephanie came back with the kleenex and some salad (ruthanne is a vegetarian) she sat down and handed ruthanne the salad that had cucumber's pickles, lettuce,tomatoe,and peas. Stephanie smiled,"oh yeah happy birthday shelby we should go to the mall to day and go see that new movie that u wanted to see what was it called again?"
"u mean the persuit of happiness, yeah that would be fun!" shelby did not know but Brandon Guy shelby's now ex-boyfreind was supposed to meet them there for a suprise birthday party!
"hey ruthanne are u feeling up to it" I asked looking very apoligetically.
"yeah as long as i don't see and hear phil's name anywere then i will be fine" ruthanne stated wypeing tears from her eyes trying to fight back more tears.
-7:00p.m-
"Suprise". Brandon said kissing and embracing me as i came out in a silver tank top and pink sweat pants.
"hey what are u doing here?!" I said as i leaned over for a slight kiss closing my eyes slightly brandong pinching my rear end.
"BRANDON u are starting to act like miroku from inuyasha will u stop that jeeze". I exclaimed as i started to glow crimson red from embarassment.
"I only learn from the best,hun" brandon said while holding my hand and smirking into our kiss.
When we started to walk into a photo both just me and brandon he kissed me for the last time saying "shelby i sorry for saying it tonight but i love somebody else". he said looking down in complete embarrassment it was the first time i have actually seen him embarrassed "i asked him if u don't minf telling me please tell me who!" i said sobbing quitely.
He started to say ruth...
And then i slaped him across the face and ran out of the booth and into the lady's room stephanie running right behind me and ruthanne started to run too when Brandon said " I finally dumped her" he said as he saw ruthannes face in complete horror, she started to cry being very emotional as it is "why"?
brandon started ruthanne I did never love shelby i just used u too get to u! brandon practically yelled at the top his lungs saying are u stupid i have given u so many hints to that i love u ...... i love u..
Ruthanne then grabed his head and started making out with him he had complete shock on his face of the outcome but went along with it.
As shelby and stephanie walked back out and over to the booth they saw ruthanne neck to neck with brandon, brandon stoped right away and came over to me and started to say i'm... sor.. but that was all he could say before she said calmly you guys will make a great couple. shocked at my words brandon embraced me saying thank u so much i knew u would understand. and handed me my birth day present before picking up ruthanne bridal style and carrying her out side where there waited a bus to pick the up.
THAT WAS ALSO THE NIGHT RUTHANNE LOST HER VIRGINITY!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment