Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - we're moving!?

from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.

Chapter 2 - we're moving!?

Chapter 2 - we're moving!?
The following week was just a bore meaning that I had not got a boyfreind yet and that there was no new news until i came home that following evening from volleyball practice.
"hey mom" i excalimed walking into my room and plopping onto my bed and grabbing the eleventh fruits basket book from my book shelf.
"hey sweetie, how was your day do u think i can talk to u for a minute" my mother protested.
"sure but this better be good I just got to the good part in my book" I said rubbing my eyes and pulling out my booth picure of me and one of my other closest freinds Anthony who lives in California into my book sighing and turning crimson red at my thoughts.
"hunny we are moving too california on June eight i'm sorry i know u will miss stephanie and ruthanne but this is good for u". she said looking into my eyes looking for any sign of discomfort.
"oh man!" i said thinking only about Anthony at the time feeling so gald that we are moving but at the same time sad because i have lived here for nine years and grew up here.
"we are moving to visalia near your grandma and grandpa" she said looking shocked at my reaction.
"that means i will live five minutes away from anthony so that means i get to see him more which means he might grow to like me!" i said out loud not knowing i was thinking out loud.
"yeah she said as she already knew my "secret crush".
Then i though for another minute hey mom when we move down there can we get a kitten since on my birthday u but shodow down (my brittany spaniel dog had colin cancer so we had to put him down).and i want to play alto saxaphone i have never really liked playing trumpet and i always loved the sound of the alto saxophone. And can i get piano lessons from grandma! And can we live in the same naborhood as Anthony. And can i finally join a swiiming team and i want to start up karate a gain i have not been training for a while!
She was laughing at all my sudden questioning.
But then strangled my in a tight embrace knowing that i was going to be okay as long as i brought up my history and science grades.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment