Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - April 29th 2007

from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.

Chapter 3 - April 29th 2007

Chapter 3 - April 29th 2007
Hey sorry u guys i did not tell u because i did not know how to tell u. I said as all three including Brandon who was holding ruthanne's hand being tonight their two month aniversery.
Hey shelby, stephanie do u guys want to have a sleepover at my house tonight brandon included as long as he does not do anything inappropriate! Ruthatnne glared at brandon whp suppenly started frowning and groped her butt having been used to it ruthanne just ignored it slaping his hand away.
Sure why not since we only have about two and a half months together until I move we should spend some time together. I smiled
yeah count us in.
okay then thats setled ever body come too my house around 10:00p.m and bring everything u need to to play truth or dare and having a wicked night as all three us girls started giggling brandon started walking away saying comeon we are going to be late for the bus u guys!

7:00p.m-
shelby is not near her cell at the moment call back later leave a name pfone number and you message after the beep.....beeep....
Hey shelby this is ruthanne I'm really sorry but we are delaying the party until tomorrow night plese don't come by!
-8:00p.m.-Oh man i still have to give back Ruthanne these really cool shoes she let me borrow hopefully she is not doing Brandon at the moment cause i will forget if i don't go right now i though. Ignoring the message as i looked down at my cell phone to turn it off.
-9:00- knock...knock is anyone here!? hey thats strange there is always someone here!
I turned aroung to go walk home when i saw a figure i reconised immediatly it was Phil Stephanie's step brother.
"hey shelby nice seeing u" he said as he walked over slowly.
"fine how are u Phil..?"
Suddenly grabbed me out of no were and ran into the garage. Scared out of my wits i kicked him hard but it did not effect him for he was a black belt as i also was.
"what are u doing, let me go...." I smacked him hard across the face as he shoved his lips on mine and shoved his tounge into my mouth.bitting his tounge instanly he jerked back and said hey do u want to go out?
"i was shocked how could he ask me that when with what he just did to me . "i calmly said." "sorry but no, i'm already interested in someone else, and i don't like boys who make there girl freinds kiss them.
he shoved me further back into the garage and closed it quickly so i could not escape.
Not knowing what he was going to do next i said what do u want. he calmly pulled out a knife and shove me onto a matress that was right behind me. knowing right where this was going i struggled to get him off me. But he was 16 and just way too strong he shoved his mouth into mine again and started ripping my hair out. I have sensitive hair so i screamed at the top of my lungs. He thought of that as a good sign and started to kiss down onto my neck, i tried to shove him away by bonking my head into his but that did not work.
after that he pinned me down with ropes at my wrists and ankles he undid my jeanskirt and stared down at my lower half. He smirked taking off his shirt and then undoing my shirt and bra. The only thing that kept him frok touching skin at out waists was now my thong and his boxers.he soon slipped off his under wear and threw them behind him i tried getting away but as i looked at the knife i froze i thought i was brave, but i was just the opposite i was his little paralysed play toy. he started rubing up and down on my thong getting me wet with his stuff getting eager for an orgasam already. he used his knife and slit my thong in half i just lay there froze, paralyzed. Blood now dripping down my thigh he thrusted his manhood into my ........... u know i'm not going into anymore details.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bloodblackrose on November 21, 2007, 5:11:53 AM

bloodblackrose on
bloodblackroseim so sorry !!!!

tohruxkyoxyukilover on June 1, 2007, 3:12:29 PM

tohruxkyoxyukilover on
tohruxkyoxyukiloversorry i know i was too descripptive but i had to let it out!