Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - April 18th the day after

from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.

Chapter 4 - April 18th the day after

Chapter 4 - April 18th the day after
HUH........ where am i stamered up letting out a moan as i felt pain in my lower half of my body and new exactally that it was no dream i started crying loudly running out of the garage and into ruthanne's room knowing exactly where it was and feeling it was the only place i could go because it was in her garage and it was stephanies step brother. So i should definatly talk to ruthanne. She woke up instantly looking down at my state being completely naked exept for boxers that appaarently Phil put over me to cover up my cut.She started asking questions i did nothing but cry then i finally started to tell her everything that happened that night and then started to call my mother and instantly i was confused because i did not recongnise the voice at first, but then noticed that it was none other THan Anthony my "secret crush he imediatly new my voice and started aking why did u not tell me where u were going. stopping and saying oh yeah it was supposed t be a suprise that i came over so "suprise" I giggled and then suddenly started crying and hung up the phone.
one hour later-
"she's home" anthony called out as he reached for me to hug him when i backed away and ran toward my bedroom shoving Anthony out of the way.
Anthony soon followed behind me.knocking quietly he came in before i could say anything he ran over me and hugged me, starting to cry he let me go afraid that he did something to hurt me.
"what happened"? anthony said with his concerned expression.
"well to start off with i'm not a virgin andymore" i said as i closed the door slaming it hard do that no one could here me.
"WHAT" since when do u have a boyfreind he laughed taking it back as soon as he saw my face he relized what he said an said sorry i did not mean it like that.
"its ok" but do u really want to know what happened last night, I love u , but i don't want to have u to put up wuth this.
He smiled and said i was hoping to tell u the same thing he whispered near my ear slightly saying I.....Luv....U...too......
I looked up sadly turning into his chest gripping his shirt and crying into it him patting my back and rubbing it. he said yes i want to know ever thing that happened last night especiallt the bad so that i can kill the person who did anything to u. As his concerned expression faded and retured with a loveing expression.
Okay fine..... what happened was ........
I.......Got......Raped.....
I waited for a return awnser from him and looked up to see him crying seeing this i atomatically said i'm...sorry... i should not have told u. and started to walk out but he grabbed me by the arm but suddenly let go noticing what he did but i got his point i began again.
he asked why who where? tears streaming down his face.
You know my freind stephanie? Anthony nodded in slight confusion and asked what about her? well i said in resonse apparently her half brother really likes me so last night he asked me how i was doing and then suddenly grabbed my arm and started kissing me he shoved his lips onto mine and shoved his tonge to mine so i bit his tounge and he threw me in his garage.... and thats when he did all that stuff.
Then he say that i was bleading threw my white sweat pants he pointed too it and said what happened there?
I stammered he cut my thong off and while doning that he cut my waist also and he then notices all his bite marks all over her skin and hugged me one more time tilting my chin up.
I instantly kissed him and as shocked as he was he kissed me back we fell over onto my bed but ruthanne just had to interupt my knocking on my door and saying oops sorry. And she and i blushed crimson as Anthony laughed and i slapped his arm. wincing as i reached for my stomach and felt my ribs apparently i need to go to the hospital. i showed him my stomach and he instantly picked me up bridal style telling me that he would take me right now being 1:00 in the afternoon and him telling my mother all the setaileds as i sleped soundly in my lovers arms. As the night befoe i did not get any sleep whatso ever.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment