Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Our true feelings

from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.

Chapter 5 - Our true feelings

Chapter 5 - Our true feelings
"hey where are we" i asked as i woke up in side of a white room with anthony crying and holding my hand still.feeling my breathing become heavy he saw that i had woken up and was caressing his cheek.
"hey there how are u feeling?" Anthony asked looking concerned and orried in my abnormal behavior.
"my stomach hurts but every thing else is fine" he then reached over to kiss my tender lips his we're soft and tastless but i could get used to that. "U cracked two of your ribs and had to get them removed so you slept for two whole days!"
"you have been there that long, why are u still here" i asked shocked at his expression he said "I'm staying here and living with you guys until you fully recover from your surgery and until you move". he said with a slight smirk appearing on his face.
"what!, are you sure?" he placed his lips on mine once again to quiet my comment and question.
"I love you too shelby!" Anthony said as he looked down ready to hear something totally not me.
"well i do too but what do you love about me?" I asked while i started wincing in pain from my latest surgey.
"i love everything about you, i love your personality, your looks,your style, your perfume, your choice in books. Every thing about you" he said as he slipped behind me massageing my back as i fell back onto his chest my hands clutching his white shirt crying,no sobbing and he started to lift my hair up but he saw that i was wincing in pain and suddenly saw a fewbite marks all along her neck and shoulders.
He stopped not wanting to hurt me. I looked up and was suprised that he started crying again and sobbed.....why did he do this too you why did it have to be you.
I relaxed and stared into his bright green eyes tears falling softly onto my cheeks as well. " he said that if i did not go out with him then he would make me his and then pulled out the knife he then pushed me into the garage and onto the large mattress then tying my wrists and ankles to rope up over my head and gagged my mouth with cloth from my tank top.
Anthony then hugged me and then said i'm so sorry i was not able to protect you the only one i love and i was not able to protect her. Then he relized that he remember that she rejected him he then asked "why did you reject him"?
Well number one because made me kiss him and two because u love you not him. I said as i looked away and started to get up, but Anthony started moving with me watching my everymove.
"you can wait out here please i need to go take a shower" she said walking into a large bathroom the size of her kitchen at home.Anthony then came in and said hang on let me get that for you he then turned on the warm water got my clothes and a towel and handed them to me.
Thankies anthony i just need time to think some things over for a while. Can you call my mom and tell her i'm fine and call stephanie and ruthanne on my cell phone tell them to bring some food and Brandon. And when they get here tell them what happened if you want. I said as i walked slowly turned to him seeing tears in my eyes he ran over to me and hugged and kissed me for a few moments and then let me enjoy the peace of my bath.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyashaluver1 on April 5, 2010, 3:44:12 PM

inuyashaluver1 on
inuyashaluver1OMG how old were u?

bloodblackrose on November 21, 2007, 5:30:28 AM

bloodblackrose on
bloodblackrosethats so sad hun! i feel for you