Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Guests ( truth or dare)

from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.

Chapter 6 - Guests ( truth or dare)

Chapter 6 - Guests ( truth or dare)
forgetting about my request i got dressed and went back to bed not knowing that there was a note saying shelby i went to go pick up your freinds be back in 30 minutes i will tell them everything please try not to fall asleep yet there is something important i need to tell you.
10:00 and hour later-
I woke up startled to see ruthanne, brandon, stephanie and Anthony all sitting on my bed eating pizza for breackfast not knowing that i had woken up i said
hand me some over there i'm starving they all started laughing at me and said geeze its about time u woke up.
They then looked at my neck and ruthanne and stephanie started crying and started embracing me practically strangling me. ouch that hurts you guys as i tryed to prive them off.
Anthony kissed me on the lips pulling the girls off of me seeing my discomfort. I said i think you and brandon should leave and go shopping while i tell stephanie and ruthanne what happened so that they know what happened. Anthony just kissed me and said okay if you need anything just call me u now my cell #.
He then grabbed Brandon by the arm and dragged him out the door was going to head toward the gift shop when he suddenly said what happened to her she alwasys smiles! WHAT DID U DO TO HER!
I did nothing it was ruthanne's stepbrother that raped her! he let it slip not knowing he did not know Brandon had a sincere and concerned look on him face.
The girls inside were chatting then every few minutes ruthanne would cry out into sobbs leaning into stephanies shoulder saying why did this have to happen to you why you? The girls then started to get tired and all fell a sleep and as soon as Anthony and Brandon they woke up and said hey lets play a game! Okay i know one but it may not be appropriate! Oh well lets just try to get our mind off things for the time being and have a great time.
Okay thats fine with me anthony get your butts over here and sit down and play with us we need some fun! I said looking over to see Anthony Blush and Brandon smirking in a miroku way!
Sweet i love this game said brandon gabbing Anthony and Brandon a chair to each sit in. He reached over to grabbed ruthanne and pulled her onto his lap.
Okay Shelby goes first since she is the youngest. Oh great she points at anthony and asks truth or dare he awnsers truth. Okay then do you really love me then? THE whole room fell silent exept for me i asked well? Of course i do, i dont love any other girl besides you shelby and you know it!heheh correct awnser i kissed him passionatly on the lips and begged for entrance he denied and glacned over at the shcoked faces of everybody not knowing what was going on.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment