Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Good morning suprises?

from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.

Chapter 7 - Good morning suprises?

Chapter 7 - Good morning suprises?
ok this chapter is about my finance's and mine first date!

I woke up and stretched, like a cat who just woke up from hours of sleeping, actually yeah its the same for me. But anyways i woke up and as i opened my eyes i saw Anthony's beautiful green eyes right in front of me.

I blushed. " Hey, morning you." I said and pecked his lips.

"Morning beautiful." Anthony helps me out of bed and lets me stretch my legs and arms.

I blushed even more and sighed as i arched my back backwards.

"Mmmm... I sure am hungry." I stated.

"Already finished." Anthony replied like it was nothing.

My eyes bugged out and i ran into the kitchen, well more like tripped. I had my mouth hanging open when Anthony came into the kitchen.

" HOLY shoot! " This time it was Anthony's turn to act surprised.

"What the hell Shelby!? Since when does my innocent little angel cuss?" He asked with his dazzling smirk that i fell for in the first place.

I blushed when i thought i heard him say HIS innocent little angel.

"um... I'm sorry?" I questioned if that was the response he wanted.

He just laughed his gorgeous laugh, i blushed more just wanting to kiss him so bad i ran into my bathroom real quick and ran a brush through my hair and my tooth brush on my teeth and gums and tounge.

I ran back and immediately kissed him first moment i could.

" What was that for? " he asked tilting his head to the side in confusion but in humor.

"I've been wanting to do that since i first woke up." I shook my hips as i walked the rest of the way making sure he was staring at my @$$ and i giggled behind my hand as i saw him try shaking his head trying to break the contact of his eyes and my @$$.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment