Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Part. 2 of Date!

from what happened about 5 months ago and why it happened it all came down to this.

Chapter 8 - Part. 2 of Date!

Chapter 8 - Part. 2 of Date!
as most of you know from last chapter... i was preparing for the day..


I walked upstairs and started to unhook my bra when anthony burst in without knocking. I froze and blushed red.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, managing to squeak it out. I almost started crying when i saw his face go into shock and then saw him smile with nothing but love. And i flinched when i saw him come closer, he didnt miss this and froze.

"Shelby? Are.. Are you afraid of me?" He looked and sounded hurt. He started to walk back and out the door but i didnt want him hurt.

"Wait... please dont leave." I whispered out embarressed. "Please dont leave me." having more than one meaning in that single sentence.

He tilted his head confused a little and then took a step forward as he saw tears flow down my cheeks and then he rushed over and hugged me. I winced but i ignored it. I didnt care about the fact that i was practically naked in front of him, i just wanted to feel his love.

"You need some time?" Anthony asked.

I shook my head. "No its ok, i want you to stay in here, just dont be grossed out when i change ok? ... oh and if you would can you turn on my radio?" I asked, i always listened to music while i got ready for the day.

"Ok, yeah, sure." He turned it too a song i knew all too well.. he knew this was one of my favorite songs, figures, he is always thinking about other people, never thinking about himself. He turned it to "So She dances" by Josh Gorban.

After i slid on a purple aeropostale shirt and some looser jeans so they wouldnt hurt as much when i walked i saw him come up to me and cup my cheeks. I blushed but smiled. He kissed me tenderly. I smiled bigger when the song started. He knew what i wanted..

"Shelby can i have this dance?" He smiled and chuckled a little, im guessing from embarrassment. I knew he was a great dancer too.. we both took dance classes when we were younger. And we both still do, both of us salsa and ball room dancing.

I smiled shyly, like the type of person i am and nodded. " I would love to!" He smiled even bigger and placed his hand on my mid back and i smiled, i placed my hand in his and placed my other near his neck and shoulder. I had a big room and lots of space because i am a clean person so we waltzed and i adventually let my head rest on his chest and i felt his hand go down to my @$$. I giggled and he moved it back up. I laughed a little more.

"What is so funny?" Anthony asked.

"You are. You know i dont mind you placing my hand THERE." I empasized the word there and took his hand and placed it back on my butt. I giggled again. " There .. much better."

He blushed i knew he did. And then the unexpected happened. He squeezed my butt. I squeaked. He laughed and soon the song ended and i leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly as i felt his hand wander into my shirt a little to play with my back. I moaned a little and I tilted my head to get at him at a better angle. We seperated panting.I heard the song Everything by Michael Buble come on and i blushed as he started singing to it. He has always had a beautiful voice.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyashaluver1 on April 5, 2010, 3:49:26 PM

inuyashaluver1 on
inuyashaluver1oh thats so cute