Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Team

First of many fanfics I will make for Initial D.

I will update soon. Comment and tell me how I can improve my writing style ^-^

Chapter 1 - A New Team

Chapter 1 - A New Team
This is the year 2008, 3 years after Project D ended. Takumi now drives 3 cars, his legendary 240 hp AE86 Trueno, his Fathers Impreza GC8, and a Silvia S13 given to him by Iketani Koichiro of the speed stars. Iketani gave his car to him a year ago when he bought a white Skyline GTS HCR33 (RWD R33 Sedan), which was already given about 100 more horses by its previous owner. Takumi was doing his early morning tofu run in the S13 when he noticed the sound of engine revs by a few normally aspired engines. Then he noticed the flash of headlights in his rear view mirror. Takumi sped up, trying to lose the group of racers behind him. Then he decided to slow down, to see who was behind him and then battle them. Takumi was now in the mood for some racing. The morning tofu runs are really boring to him, and he loves it when someone challenges him during 1 of these runs. He slowed down, and then saw 7 AE86s labeled with a logo on the hood that said Rolling Guy. Takumi has never heard of this team before. He wondered where the team came from. Then he noticed the AE86 right behind him, which is also leading the pack of AE86s, a red Corolla Levin Hatchback, was flashing the lights at him, challenging him. So you want a challenge do you? Takumi thought, and he sped up his 395 hp PS13. He easily pulled away, but soon after, the Levin pushed harder and barely managed to somewhat pull up behind Takumi. Takumi was surprised that the rival managed to catch up with him. Now, Takumi pushed his hardest. He defeated the Levin with ease.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment