Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter three: princess

A book about how the kargarocs learn to find peace with society. The mothulas are also involved.

Chapter 4 - chapter three: princess

Chapter 4 - chapter three: princess


Chapter three: princess



The forbidden forest echoed with the sound of raucous laughter, and great revelry.

The moon was high, and it shone down like a great angel, shining its light down upon all who lived in the forest. The effect was awesome, for the way the light of the moon mixed with the light of the Deku Tree seemed almost divine. It was as if a green bomb had exploed in the sky, and the fallout was still visible.

The reason that the mothulas were reveling, and being marry was because today was the introduction.

The introduction was the massive ceremony that took place every hundered years, where a new princess would ascend to the throne, and be given her crown, to reign for one hudered years, until the next introduction.

The only problem was that Glysconia didn't want her crown. She did not want to rule. She had much, much bigger plans.

But her destiny had been set when she was born, and there was nothing she could do about it.

The ground beneath her rose, and she ascended upwards, to sit beside her mother.

“I, the queen of this land,” began her mother, “by the power which I have been given, and which no other may possess, do hereby declare you the honorary princess of this society. Do you pledge to fulfill your duty as princess, to help make laws that will benefit the forest, and to eventually take my place as queen?”

It was a pointless question, for if you refused, you were killed on the spot, and a new princess would be conceived.

“I do,” said Glysconia, trying to sound honest, “I do.”

“Then, as queen of this society, I dub you… princess!”

The crowd below erupted in whoops and shouts. A new princess had been chosen

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment