Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - chapter 5: deceived

A book about how the kargarocs learn to find peace with society. The mothulas are also involved.

Chapter 6 - chapter 5: deceived

Chapter 6 - chapter 5: deceived


Chapter 5: deceived



Glysconia sat in her room. She was in tears, for she was now a princess. Most of the mothulas would have dreamed of this day, but not her, for she could not take the responsibility, nor did she have the personality.

You see, princesses for the mothulas were like princesses for us; they had to be courteous, and cute, and prissy. That kind of thing made Glysconia want to puke. It wasn't that she wasn't loving. She loved the others with all her heart, as she also loved the humans, but she didn't like to show it all the time, at least, not in a public way. She would show her love by giving some of her things away, or helping the others with work and things, not by giving public speeches and throwing flowers.

She wondered if the princesses prior to her even had real love for the society. She thought that they, perhaps, were just in it for the power.

But wait, she thought she heard… voices… coming from the queen's chamber.

“I can't have her as princess,” she heard the queen say, “I need one who is EXACTLY LIKE ME! She shall meet the same fate as the others, and everyone will think I am great, for I will take total control of the society, rather then having to try to find one who is just like me. And I will be great, and our society will thrive, and they will all worship… ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glysconia was in tears again. The queen was going to kill her, just like the other princesses. They had all died: poison in their drink, a faulty crown, an “accidental” fall off the building… they had all died, and she would be next if she didn't do anything, but she had a plan.

She left the forest, and bolted into the night.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment