Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the confusing time

starfire meets the titans and who knows what could happen when robin doesn't know shes there.

Chapter 1 - the confusing time

Chapter 1 - the confusing time


On a cold, rainy night a young girl was sleeping. This young girl had red flowing hair and kind, emerald green eyes. She had on a little purple skirt and a matching top. Her arm band, gloves and boots completed her purple ensomble. The girl's name was Starfire.



Starfire was on the grass sleeping when a loud siren woke her. She got up and flew only a few feet and then stopped. She saw that people on this strange planet called Earth had no flying people so she started to walk instead. When she first came to this planet she picked up on learning the words. They were so different then the Tamerainian languages she knew. She got to the sight where a bank stood. It was old and was on a street that was also old. She went over to a man and said “what is the bang of loudness that I heard?” “Get out of here before it's to late” was all he said before turning to leave. She then saw a person in a black suit. He had a bag of something Earthlings called money in his hand. Starfire quickly hid behind a car.




Starfire then saw a green changing animal that was first a t rex and then was a gorilla. She then saw a blue light aim at the guy so called a robber. The blue light she saw was a cannon shot from a half human half robot. She then saw a car covered in a black aura thrown at the robber that was from a girl that was a Goth. The Goth said “Azarath Metreon Zinthos” and the car swung at the robber with great force but somehow he dogged it. The last person she saw was a boy that started battling the robber this boy had black that was spiked. Starfire looked at the green changing animal and saw he was knocked out. She turned her attention to the half robot half man and the robber turned him off by a switch on his back. The Goth girl with the black power was underneath the car that was thrown back at her. The boy who was fighting the robber was thrown and was trying to ketch his breath. The robber was about to leave when Starfire flew behind him. She asked him “why do you hurt these people and rob the bank. The guy returned with a “are you with the teen titans” he asked with a smile on his face. “What is the titans of teens?” The robber turned to Starfire and had a smirk on his face. “Would you like to join me with fighting against the good guys?” Starfire looked at him and sighed because she didn`t want to hurt anyone but she would just scare the robber. “Sorry but I do not wish to hurt people especially good people.” Starfire was mad that he wanted to hurt people and her eyes glowed a bright and angry green. The robber saw this and all of a sudden she shot about nine star bolts at him and he ran.




Robin saw the girl come from behind the car and saw that she didn't know who the titans were but he didn't care. He saw her aim something green out of her hands. He was relieved to see the robber run instead of hurting the girl. Starfire then remembered the four titans? Was that what they were called? She heard a person get up behind her. She turned around in defense. It was the boy with the spiked hair and R on his chest. He stood up and looked around and saw all his teammates and friends were stirring but not waking up. He looked at the girl and noticed she was about his height. She was wearing a purple outfit and she had red silky hair. Her eyes were the color of emerald. He saw her floating from the ground and she was facing him with confused eyes. The green animal that changed suddenly woke up and Starfire realized that he was really a person. “Dude what's going on? Wait a minute, we just got our buts kicked by a lousy robber. Wait a minute who is she?” Starfire quickly looked at the green person. “I am sorry if this was your battle to fight, but it looked like you were almost defeated. My name is Starfire.” Starfire was looking cheerful with a smile on her face. Then the green person held out his hand to shake hers. “I'm Beast boy.” Starfire saw a great big smile on beast boy's face. The other boy that was standing up then said “oh…. yeah, I'm Robin and this is beast boy, that's Cyborg, the half robot half man, and that's Raven, a Goth and half demon.” He pointed to all of the unconscious people, except for the robber. “We're the Teen Titans.” “ did you just scar that robber?” he added. Starfire was scared that he would notice her flying and she realized she was flying right now. She put her feet on the ground. “Dude what were those green things coming from your hands?” Starfire replied with a sigh “I know that on your planet earth that it is not custom to fly and shoot star bolts but I know that everyone is scared of it so I will leave now.” Starfire went to walk away when Robin said “wait a minute I'll be right back.” Starfire waited while robin walked away.




Raven looked up and saw robin and beast boy talking to a girl floating in the air. Wait a minute, rewind, she's floating in the air! Raven stood up and walked over to Cyborg.




Cyborg was repaired by raven quickly. “Yo, we won right?” robin saw Cyborg and went over to him. He told Cyborg about Starfire and how she put the robber behind bars. The other titans walked over and they all started whispering. “Shouldn't we like let her on the team cause she like kicked that guys but with green things that came from her hands?” Beast Boy was staring at the others with eyes that were begging. “I don't know but we'll need to test her powers.” “Robin what do you suggest.” “Well I think we should give her a try.” “How do you know she's not working for a bad guy.” Said Raven. “I don't know but she seems to happy to be working for a bad guy.” “Lets let her on the team for now.” “Boo Yah.” the Titans turned around to see Starfire gone. “Dude, where did she go?” “I don't know.” Raven said clueless. “Well lets get some pizza while we're out here.” Robin said.




Starfire was scared that the teen titans were scared of her so she went for a walk. She didn't know where she was going. She saw the library and they were open still. She kept walking until she saw sign that said “Pizza.” She went inside the pizza place and sat down and took a menu. She saw a yellow bottle that said “MUSTARD” and so she drank some. “Yum, this color of yellow that says MOOSTURD is wonderful.” she yelled. So she drank the whole bottle. The waitress then came up and asked her what she wanted. “I'll have four bottles of this please” and she pointed at the mustard. The waitress looked at the girl in purple but said nothing and walked to the kitchen. The waitress came back with four bottles or mustard and Starfire paid the waitress. Then Starfire started drinking the mustard.




The teen titans took a seat and took their menus. “I forgot, do they have tofu here.” “No man, you ask that every time we come here. So stop asking.” “Fine I won't eat.” beast boy whined. “More for us.” Cyborg said while ordering the pizza. Robin was staring at the plate when the pizza came. He was still picturing the girl with the purple clothing. What was her name? Oh yeah, Starfire. He thought. Then he saw a red head eating pizza he stared at her and when the red head stood up to leave he saw it wasn't Starfire so he looked away. Meanwhile Beast Boy was moving his hand up and down in front of Robins face saying “earth to Robin.” Robin finally noticed it and said “oh. Sorry I was just thinking about what kind of pizza I wanted.” Raven stood up and said “we already ordered and are now leaving.” Robin stood up and said “sorry.”




Starfire stood up and turned around to see a green person. She then noticed it was Beast Boy. She wasn't worried of them seeing her because they were friendly to her but she was still just a little worried. She only saw Beast Boy and then she realized that the rest or the team was walking out the door and beast boy was sleeping. She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder a few times. Beast Boy woke up and saw Starfire standing in front of him with a friendly smile on her face. “where are the other titans” he asked her. she pointed at the door in front of them and he saw them waiting outside talking. “hey can you come with me” he asked her. She nodded her head and walked outside with him. The other titans were still talking and didn't notice beast boy. He asked her if she wanted to be a titan and he gave her the extra communicator he had. She wasn't sure what that was or what a titan was but he said he would tell her later so she said yes. He asked her if she would hide in the trunk of the t car and she asked him why so he told her to get even with raven. To scare her cause she wouldn't laugh at his jokes. She agreed to help so she got in the trunk. Beast Boy closed it. She fit perfectly in it. “beast boy what are you doing with my car.” All the titans looked at beast boy. “oh I'm just making sure it closes and opens right. Lets get back to the tower.” Everyone looked at him closer but said nothing and got in the car except for Robin. He got on his motorcycle.




When they got back to the tower they all parked. Beast boy told every one to go inside without him and he would be in shortly. He opened the trunk and let Starfire out. “Ok do you want a tour of the tower.” “yes please. That would be most glorious.” she said excitedly. Beast boy told her when someone came she would need to fly up to the ceiling and not make a sound while he made up an excuse. She agreed. They first went to the kitchen and living room. She loved it. Then they went to the training room and he told her not to make a sound cause robin was in there. She just looked through the window in the door. He was punching a punching bag. Then they went to the hallway and beast boy knocked at Ravens door. “What do you want?” beast boy answered with look I have something to show you. Raven came to the door and opened it. She saw beast boy standing next to Starfire. Raven jumped at the sight at her. She then went back to her old self. “what is she doing here.” “I saw her at the pizza place and put her in the trunk and now I'm giving her a tour of the tower.” Beast Boy was still giggling from ravens jump. Starfire was flying above the ground a few inches. Does anyone else know she's here beast boy?” “No I'm going to do the same thing with them as I did with you.” raven shut the door. Beast boy didn't look surprised though. Beast boy went to a door that said Cyborg. He knocked a few times and then Cyborg opened it. Cyborg jumped when he saw Starfire. “Do people not like seeing me.” Starfire asked. Beast boy said no but was giggling a little harder cause Cyborg jumped. Beast boy told Cyborg what he told raven. Cyborg only said “Boo yah.” then beast boy went into a room filled with nothing but carpet on the floor. Beast boy left and came back with a pink bed and set it down and came back again with other items. He did that several times in different forms. Starfire watched with curiously. Everything was pink. When he came back and was making the bed with pink sheets he just said “if you wondering why everything is pink it's because I had a fascination with everything pink for a month and I didn't know what to do with it so I put it in a spare room.” He told her where she could find him at any time and then left. Starfire was so pleased that someone gave her a home that she just layed down on the bed and fell asleep.




Robin was finished with the bag so he went to his room and walked by Starfire's room without even noticing it. The next morning no one woke up to the disgusting smell of tofu. When beast boy woke up he went to Starfire's room and woke her up. He asked her how she slept and she said “that was the best in so long. I'm so used to sleeping in the air.” beast boy was shocked to here that but asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she shouldn't show herself to robin yet. She said she wanted moosturd and he looked at her and told her it was pronounced mustard. He went down stairs to see eggs and bacon cooking but just walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of mustard. All the titans looked at him with curios eyes. Robin spoke up first. “why are you having mustard for breakfast?” “Robin, did beast boy show you his new friend” raven asked teasing. “Who's the friend, beast boy?” “No one” and beast boy ran out of the kitchen. He got up to Starfire's room and knocked. Starfire let him in. beast boy handed her the mustard. She drank it all. “where are you from anyways Starfire?” “I'm from planet Tamaranian.” She said. She told him all about the festivities and taught him some words. He was so impressed. She told him how she flew here and she had to because her people did not want her there because of her powers. She told him about her sister and how she was a princess. He stayed there listening for several days. He ate and then went to here more of Starfire's life. They were now good friends and first she called him friend beast boy but then went to just beast boy. Raven and Cyborg came to here her real stories a lot and they all became best friends. Robin was so busy training and fighting the bad guys and trying to track down Starfire he never noticed the other titans leaving. One day though robin walked past Starfire's door and looked at it. Beast Boy removed the sign a while ago. Robin stopped there because he heard giggling. It was Starfire and beast boy giggling. Raven and Cyborg were already asleep. Robin knocked on the door and Starfire flew up to the ceiling cause it wasn't the code knock. Beast boy quickly put sheets over the furniture so robin wouldn't see. Starfire flew out the open window and then beast boy let robin in. “what was the giggling and where did it come from?” he asked coldly to beast boy. “I borrowed one of ravens books and we were making fun of her. Robin didn't believe it but he opened the door and then closed it because he remembered a question that he was going to ask. Beast boy was now scared because when Starfire is allowed to come back she waits for the door to open when the person comes in and then waits for it to open and close and comes back. Starfire heard it and came back through the window. Robin saw her come through the window and just about fainted. He had been searching for her every day. Starfire was frozen. She couldn't believe she just did that. “Star…Starfire?” robin couldn't believe she had been here the entire time. “Yeah robin I can explain” and beast boy pulled down the sheets to reveal Starfire's room. Starfire saw beast boy pull down the curtains and just let her feet touch the ground. She looked at robin and saw him glaring at beast boy. “It is not beast boys fault of hiding me.” “I've been here for a month and I have been shutting off the alarm system to fight on my own battles every once in a while including slade. I have been listening to your plans to help you track down criminals and I have been showing beast boy all of the new moves that he shows you.” “You didn't have to tell him about the moves.” beast boy whined. Robin couldn't believe this. Starfire looked like she was about to cry so she lifted off of the ground and went to the roof. She spent so many hours there that she felt like it was her own. Robin just walked away and went to his room. Robin opened the door. Beast boy wanted to make sure everything was ok so he ran to the roof. He saw Starfire flying up so he flew up too. Robin just stood there and watched Starfire leave.




When beast boy reached Starfire he asked her if she would land so he could talk to her. She agreed. Starfire didn't know why she was so upset. She had a feeling though. When she was going through the dictionary she found the word love. Everyday she would watch robin carefully and for some reason she watched him more than she talked to the other titans. She told beast boy what she felt and he told her that robin was still trying to find you and he mentioned you all the time. We thought that he was talking to you too. Starfire's face lit up when she heard that. They flew back to the tower and went in side for dinner. When Starfire sat next to beast boy and Cyborg. Raven just said “robin knows?” right in front of robin. Beast boy just nodded his head. Robin glared at his whole team including Starfire which just stared at him with curios and hurt eyes. Robin stopped glaring at them. Then the alarm went off. Robin went to the computer and started typing. “Slade” robin hissed. “Maybe with Starfire's help we can finally get slade” raven said. Robin glared at raven. Starfire flew to where slade was. She got there first and the titans were still trying to figure out where slade was cause the computer crashed but Starfire knew where slade usually went and her first guess was correct. She landed right in front of him. “So you shut the titans alarm off so you could fight me all by your self?” He said while laughing. Starfire was furious and she was so used to slade's insults that she just started throwing star bolts at him. Slade was hit to the ground but jumped up and kicked Starfire so she was thrown to the ground but she flew back up and threw more star bolts at him. Slade dogged all but one and it was the most powerful one. Slade was thrown across the street but got up and saw that Starfire was flying right towards him so he took out his dagger and caught her and was about to slide it through her neck when she shot a star bolt at his leg and it startled him so much that he let her go without knowing it. Slade tried to grab Starfire but she dogged him. Starfire threw some star bolts at his head and he didn't have enough time to dodge them so he was knocked out. The police came and took Slade to jail. Starfire flew back to the tower and saw that Cyborg was fixing the computer. Robin stood up “Don't you have that computer fixed yet. I bet slade's already gone.” “He is gone. Gone to jail.” Starfire stated cheerfully. “I'm going to bed know though cause that battle tired me out, a lot.” Starfire said while yawning. Robin looked at her. She had blood all over her neck and it looked like from a blade. Her outfit was torn and had holes in it. Robin guessed that she fought slade and since she told the titans that he was in jail he was guessing that she won. He was so surprised and shocked that he just stared at her walking to her own room.




Starfire went to her room and took a shower and got into her purple outfit cause it was the only outfit she had but many of it. She fell asleep as soon as she laid down.




The next day the titans saw that Starfire had a cut all the way around her neck. Robin saw it the night before but didn't say anything. Starfire just looked up and answered in a whisper “slade”. everyone looked at her with surprised eyes.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TeenTitan on April 2, 2006, 2:29:23 PM

TeenTitan on
TeenTitanYou BOOBS! WHY CANT U COMMENT!!!! Anyway,keep writing please! make a sequel or something