Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - fred meyers

my first animaniacs fanfiction, so plz no rude comments:D

when out shopping for groceries, wakko wanders into and alley and gets a turkey sandwich from a strange man,read on to find out the rest :P

Chapter 1 - fred meyers

Chapter 1 - fred meyers

It was rare that yakko, wakko, and dot left the watertower aside from going to annoy people at the warner bros studio,like ralf and plotz.

Today was an exception though.

yakko warner was awaken one morning by the sound of dot and wakko arguing in the kitchen,

"you drank all the milk from the jug?!" dot screamed at wakko that morning.

"well,I was thirsty!" wakko said,grinning.

dot couldn't help but to laugh,as wakko was Always hungry!

yakko walked into the kitchen to see that wakko had not only drank all the milk, but had also completly destroyed the kitchen!

yakko sighed and said, "well, after seeing this mess you'd better expect to be home all day." yakko said with a smile.

"ha!" dot laughed out loud.

yakko went over to the food cabinet only to see it had been completly empty.

"or not"yakko said facing wakko"we'll have to go down to the store, we need more cerial"

wakko smiled sticking his toungne out.

"at least i'm getting away with cleaning up the mess"wakko said as he turned to dot,who looked angry now.

yakko headed to the fridge and got out what was left from it.bread and butter.

"yeah"dot said."we realy need to go to the store."



meanwhile at fred meyer:

"ok,let's split up.we need alot of groceries,so it would take forever to get them all together." yakko said once they got to fred meyer.

"ok!" wakko and dot said together.

so the three siblings took off in other directions in the store.

hmm wakko thought to himself, I ate almost everything in the fridge,i'll go get the cerial for yakko.

wakko looked through the variety of cerial boxes and picked up the first one he saw.lucky charms.

meanwhile,yakko was looking for dot and wakko,since he had already got all the things he needed.

wakko found yakko at the other side of the store and ran straight to him, the lucky charms still in his hand.

"what kind of cerial did you find?" yakko asked wakko as he put the cerial into the cart.

"lucky charms!" wakko said.

"where's dot at?" yakko asked looking around the store.

"not sure" wakko responded quickly.

yakko frowned "i'll go look for her"

she's probably looking at dresses wakko thought.well i'm bored and yakko has the cerial, i'm going outside to wait...

And he headed for the automatic opening doors.When wakko was outside he had an urge to run back into fred meyer.

"wow, it's hot outside!" wakko shouted outloud,a few people stared at him for shouting outloud.

wakko was embarassed so he ran for it,but then again it was summer time and most people complain about the summer heat.

wakko headed to the nearest thing he saw, an alley.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment