Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the man in the alley

my first animaniacs fanfiction, so plz no rude comments:D

when out shopping for groceries, wakko wanders into and alley and gets a turkey sandwich from a strange man,read on to find out the rest :P

Chapter 2 - the man in the alley

Chapter 2 - the man in the alley
Wakko walked into the alley and started looking around,even though there isn't much to look at in a stinky alley.
just then it started to become slightly chilly in the alley and wakko felt the cold on his face.
"my hat!" wakko yelled as the wind had blown his hat off his head,wakko began to look for it.
Wakko looked around.then he saw it next to a dumpster.just as wakko was about to reach out and place it on his head,a shadow apeared next to wakko.wakko amediatly spun around and looked up at the person who had walked up to wakko.
wakko put his hat back on as the strange man said "you hungry?"and held up what looked like a rotten turkey sandwich.
"erm, not realy..."wakko said uncomfortably.
"eh, if you insist."said the man who now seemed half disapointed half angry.
wakko was now walking out of the alley, until he felt his stomach rumble.wakko turned around to face the man with the sandwich still in his hand."well, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a turkey sandwich.
"well then, it's your's."said the man and handed wakko the sandwich.
wakko waved at the man, and ran out of the alley, putting the sandwich away for now.
wakko ran back through the automatic opening doors to fred meyer and found yakko and dot at the cash register.
"where were you at when I went to find dot?"yakko asked as wakko ran up to him and dot.
"here in the store" wakko lied."dot were you looking at the dresses again?"
dot stared at wakko a moment and said"well yeah, I dont want to be ugly.
yakko and wakko laughed together.
"dot, you are cute" yakko said.
dot smiled and hugged yakko.
"well we'd better get in line before ralf finds out he's out of douhnuts and has to come here to get them."yakko said.
dot and wakko nodded and followed yakko to get into the line.
they couldn't find a line were there were no people, so they picked a random line to enter.
oh no! dot thought as the line moved up, female at the cash register! dot could see it coming at least yakko and wakko cant see her yet.dot sighed.there was only one other person in front of them, so within minutes she would here...then the line moved up,and then a loud "HELLOOO NURSE!"came from yakko and wakko."boys go fig" dot said in embarassment.the lady at the cash register smiled but tried to ignore what yakko and wakko said."ok you're total is $44.99" the lady said.yakko reched into his pants and pulled out a wallet,and found a $50 bill.yakko handed the $50 dollar bill to the lady at the cash register, and she handed him a penny back.
after paying the three warners each took a few grocery bags and headed back to the water-tower.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment