Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - turkey sandwiches? never again!

my first animaniacs fanfiction, so plz no rude comments:D

when out shopping for groceries, wakko wanders into and alley and gets a turkey sandwich from a strange man,read on to find out the rest :P

Chapter 3 - turkey sandwiches? never again!

Chapter 3 - turkey sandwiches? never again!

after the warners returned to the water tower,put the groceries away,and then chased ralf, it was finally dinner time.
"yakko, what's for dinner?" dot asked impatiently.
yakko thought a moment. "what about pizza? I bought some frozen pizza at fred meyer earlier."
"ok" wakko and dot said together.
and the three got to work on the pizza.

After about an hour of working in the kitchen, they finally finished.
wakko was the first done to eat his food, as usual.wakko grabbed his plate(that the pizza was on)and just let the pizza slide straight into his mouth, swallowing it whole.
Dot finished second,and when she did, she headed up into her room.
"going to put makeup on?" wakko asked.
dot ignored wakko,as she already had mirror in her hand.
wakko and yakko laughed.
yakko finished last,after only eating two slices of pepperoni pizza.
wakko ate at least five more pizza's before he finished.And once he did, he headed up into his room.
wakko silently shut the door behind him and headed to his bed,sat down, and took out his gag-bag.
He reached into the bag and moved his hand around untill he felt somthing soft,almost squishy...
wakko curiously pulled the item out of the bag and saw it was the rotten turkey sandwich that the man in the alley had given him!
"I'd almost forgot I had this thing!" wakko said to himself,half disgusted.
"well it wouldn't hurt to try a squishy rotten turkey sandwich!" wakko said smiling."here goes"
Then wakko slowly stuffed the sandwich into his mouth.
After eating the whole sandwich, wakko collapsed off his bed and onto the ground.
Wakko rushed downstairs and headed to the bathroom,and crouched next to the toilet.
The pizza and the turkey sandwich all came out...
wakko sighed and said, "turkey sandwiches? never again!"

Then fell to the floor and passed out...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment