Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crescent Kiss

Dis mah Christmas story bout Kiki and Bonza

Chapter 1 - Crescent Kiss

Chapter 1 - Crescent Kiss
On a cold Australian morning in the Bush Rescue Head Quarters, a young feline the age of 16 awoke from her sleep.
Her name was Kiki Crescent. A feline moon mage. She possessed unique abilities. She was born in the Crescent Clan. A clan of magiacal felines that lived in the middle of Australia. Her parents died when she was only three. She had to fend for herself her whole life. Of course her being a moon mage it was quite easy for her. Her memory was pretty fuzzy about her younger days. After her mother died, she slipped into a river,down a waterfall, and was rescued by a person by the name of Bonza. The two lived together for years before joining a rescue team called Bush Rescue.

Okay, the annoying prologue being out of the way, ze story begins yah?

Kiki awoke misty eyed in her room in the Bush Rescue H.Q.
She saw her pet dragon, Cerulia, asleep on the foot of her bed. She let out a quiet yawn. Cerulia awoke and gave a weak smile to Kiki. "Cerulia, did you catch a cold?" Kiki asked worriedly. Cerulia nodded. "Ok, well, i'll heal you."
Kiki, with a small spark of blue from her hand, cured Cerulia's cold.

Kiki walked into her private bathroom and took a shower. She was about to grab her normal blue dress when she saw a festive looking red and green dress beside it. "Oh, today's Christmas eve." Kiki said. She slipped on her dress, a pair of green pants underneather, a green,red, and white hat with a bell at the end, and a pair of red mittens.

She walked into the living room to find her lifetime best friend, Bonza, sitting in front of the fireplace and playing a Gameboy Advance. She sat beside Bonza and watched him play the "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time." (Made by Nintendo, yes i know OoT isn't on the gameboy, but who's telling the story here?) Bonza said "Wow, the water temple is annoying." (If you don't want to know how to beat Morpha, don't read the sentace in the *'s.)

"Well Bonza, to beat Morpha, all ya have to do is":



* Use the Longshot to grab the nucleus, and when it gets to you, slash it with the sword, and make sure to keep far away from the 2nd tentacle. *

"Thank you, oh wise one." Bonza replied with a chuckle. Kiki smiled and said" Good luck."

Kiki went back up to her room and saw Cerulia with her tail wrapped in a knot around a ceiling fan blade. Spinning around and looking like she was gonna puke. Kiki said "Cerulia, how many times have I told you not to fly around the ceiling fan?" Cerulia is able to communicate with Kiki telepathically and said "9,895,586.Now could you please get me down?" "Gimme five opals." Kiki replied with a smug grin. " I'll give you five pounds of last night's dinner right on your head." Cerulia replied dizzily. Kiki chuckled and took her down.

Ty,an orange tasmanian tiger and leader of bush rescue,
walked into to Kiki's room saying "Oy, ya up yet mate?"
"Aye, but be careful,Cerulia's about to UP chuck(puke) all over your foot." Kiki replied. Ty walked about 5 steps back as Cerulia fly dizzily around the room. Kiki turned the ceiling fan off. "Cerulia, please don't fly around like that. You're liable to cause an air raid in here." Kiki replied.

Kiki and Bonza walked outside and saw it snowing.
"Ice skating?" Kiki asked. "No thanks mate," Bonza said "I can't skate very well." "I could teach you if you'd like." Kiki said gently. "My butt's still recovering from last time." Bonza said regretfully. "Please? One more try?" Kiki asked sweetly. Bonza couldn't refuse. "Ok, but if I break my tail you owe me 30 opals and peice of pie." Bonza said.
"Don't worry,"Kiki said gently "you won't get hurt."

Bonza started lessons with Kiki and fell 49 times. Yet Kiki had him tie a pillow around his waist. "Perfect prevention for a sore butt." Kiki replied laughing. Bonza smiled and started to do spins. "Watch it, Bonza!!" Too late. Bonza smacked head first into a rock.

He awoke several hours later in his room, looked to his right and saw a cup of hot cocoa,a peice of pie,a bag of 30 opals,too. Also a note with a small wrapped present beside him. He read the note quietly aloud.

Bonza,
Very sorry about the accident earlier, I shouldn't have made you skate. I could have prevented the accident by not making you skate. Guess i'm not all that wise.You were the wise one this time.
Get better soon, oh wise one.

~ Kiki


Bonza sat the note down and drank his hot cocoa, ate the pie, and picked up the present.The tag read "To Bonza, my best mate."

He opened the gift and saw a sparkling Snowflake shaped necklace. It had a mystical blue glow around it. Bonza smiled and put his new necklace on.

Kiki was lying asleep on her bed for a nap,with Cerulia at the foot. Bonza smiled at the slumbering feline and put a present by her bed,too.

The next morning,Christmas,Kiki noticed the small box by her bedside. She opened it and saw a small,light blue ocarina with white snowflakes on it. She walked into the living room, saw Bonza and walked up to him. He was slumbering peacefully on a white beanbag in front of the fire. She sat quietly beside him and fell asleep beside him. Later in the day(10:00) Bonza and Kiki both awoke and Bonza gave the opals back to Kiki.
"I was just joking with you when I said you would owe money,Kiki" Bonza said gently. Kiki played a tune on her ocarina and said "This is the moon's song." Young heirs to the Crescent Clan teach this song only to their closest friend. Bonza only smiled and warmly said "You can't trick me. I've studied the Crescent Clan ways and cultures. The moon's Song is taught by an heir to someone they love.

"Well I guess I can't fool you then,oh wise one" Kiki replied warmly to Bonza. Bonza smiled and heard a sound above them,they both looked up and saw Cerulia flying above the two holding a mistletoe.

Bonza said "Lose that ocarina and you will owe me 20 opals and a brick to smash on Queenie's head." "Lose that necklace and you will owe me 20 opals and a sack of potatoes. "What might the potatoes be for?" Bonza asked curiously. "To smack Queenie on the head. (Read my story Crescent Moon and you will know more about Queenie)

Bonza and Kiki smiled and brought their mouths closer before Queenie ran through the door,shoved Kiki aside and said "Bonza, my love, how are you?" "Queenie, will you do me a favor?"asked Bonza. "Anything for you, my love."Queenie replied. "Would you look up?" "I know we're under the mistletoe" Queenie replied with a smug grin. "Please, Queenie...look up."Bonza said, trying to hide his evil grin. Queenie looked up and the next thing she knew she had a brick in the face, a sack of potatoes on her head, and 5 pounds of Cerulia's supper all over her. "Merry Christmas Queenie, gifts from all 3 of us." Bonza and Kiki replied. "Oh the devil went down to Georgia to buy a can of corn." Queenie replied dazed. Bonza laughed and said "Hey, Sly, ya mind givin us a hand?"

They took Queenie to an outhouse on the side of the road in the fourbie(car)and dumped her head into the toilet and Kiki said "Hope ya like that pre-digested fruitcake!" They all sped back to Bush Rescue H.Q. laughing all the way.

That night, Kiki and Bonza were resting comfortably by the fireplace as Kiki leaned over and kissed Bonza. He tried to act as though he were asleep but his red face and irregular breathing showed through his little act. Kiki chuckled and played the moons song to lull Bonza to sleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment