Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - SasuSaku-The Best Damn Thing

it's a story that i wrote and added in deviantart.com my user name there is sexy-sasusaku-girl

Chapter 1 - SasuSaku-The Best Damn Thing

Chapter 1 - SasuSaku-The Best Damn Thing
!!!The Best DAMN Thing!!!
“Let me hear you say hey hey hey
Alright
Now let me hear you say hey hey ho!”

“RING! RING! RING!” “ARG!”-said the girl while throwing her alarm clock.
:::5 minutes later:::
“Riiiing!” “ARG! WHY MEE!”-shouted the girl and picked up her cell phone.
“get up sleepy head!”
“ugh! mooom! why!?”
“your gonna be late for your new school DAMN IT!”
“ugh! Fine! Fine! Im up! Im up!”
“good. Now dress your self and get breakfast, oh and don’t forget to wear your uniform!”
“yea, yea whatever.”
“okay then have a nice day at school, oh and don’t beat up anyone again. this is the last school that take’s you!”
“oh fine fine! Sheesh! Gotta go! Bye!”
“k. bye.”
They hung up.
“okay there is NO way im wearing a uniform like that!”-she said when she looked at her uniform. It was a white blouse-like t-shirt, a long scotish-like skirt and a pair of long socks that reached her hips and a jacket with out sleeves that was also scotish-like design.
“hmm. Lets improvise”-she said smirking.
She cut the skirt, so it can be shorter. Now it reached her hips. Then she got the blouse. She putted her blouse-like t-shirt, but she tied it bellow so it can show her percing (it’s a earring on the bellybutton, I don’t know if I spelled it right) and as a accessory she putted a white blue necktie with a skall in a pink heart. She put her socks on, tied her hair on one sideway ponytail. She brushed her teeth and for make-up she put on black eyeliner and black eye-shadow that described her jade green eyes. She got her bag and cell-phone and put on her favorite shoes-the emo-style black gym-shoes since she had gym today.
She locked her house and got to her black with dark pink flames and skalls in light pink motorcycle. She got on it and put on her mach-like helmet that reviled her pink hair that had one blond lock. She drove of to her school. In about 10 minutes she was there.
“lets see…ops! 5 minutes late”-she said to her self and laughed. She parked her motorcycle and went in the school.
‘hmm…lets see…first period- English with Kakashi Hatake Home-room 388 on the 4th floor. Works for me.’-she though and went up to the 4th floor.
:::At the home room:::
“okay boys setle-down. Today we’ll have a new student.”-said the Kakashi.
“agh, let me guess. Another girly-girl that will probably be out of here in about 50 minutes.”-complained a blond-haired guy with blue eyes.
“yeah I agree with Naruto”-said lazily a guy with black hair tied on a pony tail.
“Yeah I agree with Shikamaru and Naruto”-said a white-eyed guy with brown long hair.
“hn. Or maybe it will be another fan-girl that probably will die of sqeels.”-said a guy with spiky raven hair and black eyes.
“yeah I agree with Sasuke”-said Naruto.
“ugh, just let me introduce her first then you’ll have the chance to complain”-said Kakashi.
“Fine”-all the boys said.
“come here and indroduce your self Sakura”-said Kakashi. “Sakura?” “hmm it seems that Sakura is lat-“ “hahahaha! That’s what you get for bumping in me dog!”-burst in class laughing the pink-haired girl. Kakashi raised a eyebrow and the boys were all amazed.
“well look who’s here. Haruno Sakura I presume”-said Kakashi.
“hmm? Oh yea you must be the old teacher Hatake Kakashi right?”-she said mockingly rising a eyebrow, making the boys laugh.
“ahem! Thank you for the compliment but would you introduse yourself.”-he said changing the subject.
“fine. Im Haruno Sakura, im 16 and well I like punk and colorful emo-style, in my free time I usually write songs or ride my motorcycle or just hang out. My dislikes are girly-girls, sluts and perverted old guys.”-she said smirking. A lot of the boys now were drooling all over.
“oookay. Now you can sit down next to Sasuke.”-said Kakashi ignoring her comment.
“and who might that be?”-she said while smirking.
“im Sasuke”-said the raven-haired guy. Sakura sat next to him.
‘hmm this girl seems different. Lets see if I’ll crack her up.’-though Sasuke then wrote her a note and throw it to her.
“hmm?”-she said kinda confused then opened the note and read:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Yo. Wuts up?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

She wrote. And throwed it back. He got it and read:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
nothing. Just boring to deth. U?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

He wrote back and throwed it to her. She read:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
same. Hey u wanna hang out when its lunch?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

She then wrote and gave it to him and he read:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
no srry I gotta go to practice cuz im gonna start a band. U wanna come?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Then he wrote back and gave it to her. She read:
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
k why not. Oh and will you mind if I take the guys with me?
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

She wrote and gave it to him and it said:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
k I won’t mind
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Write then the bell rang and it was time for Music the 2nd period with Kurenai.
“okay boys and girl, I want you to pair up in groups of 5 and choose a instrument and play a song that you just came up with. In your group you’ve got to have a one guy on bas-guitar one on a electric guitar, one on drums, one on synthesizer and a singer. Since you have a free period next, this period you will create the song and the next you will show me what you’ve created. There will be leaders of the groups and they will choose who will be in the bands. The leaders will be Sasuke, Koji, Jordan and Gaara. Now choose your groups.”-explained Kurenai.
“I call Sakura, Neji, Shikamaru and Naruto.”-said Sasuke.
“okay now who will be on what?”-asked Kurenai.
“I’ll be the singer, Sasuke will be on the electric guitar, Naruto on the bas-guitar, Neji on drums and Shukamaru on the synthesizer. Got it? Good.”-said Sakura.
“wow wait a sec, how did you know which are our instruments?”-asked Sasuke.
“im not that dumb!”-said Sakura smirking.
“hn.”-said Sasuke returning the smirk.
“okay so it’s a good thing that I broth my songs or you guys would be totally dead.”-said Sakura giving the guys the papers with the notes. The guys read them and they started rehearsing.
:::35 minutes later:::
“okay we’re ready.”-said Sakura.
“okay lets see what you’ve got.”-said Kurenai.
Sasuke started and Neji followed. Then Sakura started to sing.

“Let me hear you say hey hey hey
Alright
Now let me hear you say hey hey ho

I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door
even though I told him yesterday and the day before
I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab
And I have to pull my money out and that looks bad”

Then Shikamaru followed.

“Where are the hopes, where are the dreams
My Cinderella story scene
When do you think they'll finally see”


She poused for a second and now all the guys we’re playing and she continued.

“That you're not not not gonna get any better!
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never!
Like it or not, even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same!
And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble, I'm a hell of a scandal
Me, I'm a scene, I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!!!
Alright, alright
Yeah

I hate it when a guy doesn't understand
Why a certain time of month I don't wanna hold his hand
I hate it when they go out, and we stay in
And they come home smelling like their ex girlfriends

I found my hopes, I found my dreams
My Cinderella story scene
Now everybody's gonna see”


Again she poused for a second and continued.


“That you're not not not gonna get any better!
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never!
Like it or not, even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same!
And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble, I'm a hell of a scandal
Me, I'm a scene, I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!!!
Alright, alright
Yeah

Give me an A (always give me what I want)
Give me a V (be very very good to me)
R (are you gonna treat me right)
I (I can put up a fight)
Give me an L (let me hear you scream loud)!!

One, two, three, four!

Where are the hopes, where are the dreams
My Cinderella story scene
When do you think they'll finally see

“That you're not not not gonna get any better!
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never!
Like it or not, even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same!
And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble, I'm a hell of a scandal
Me, I'm a scene, I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!!!

Let me hear you say hey hey hey!
Alright
Now let me hear you say hey hey ho!

Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey
Hey hey hey

I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!”

Then they ended the song.
“brilliant! What’s the song called?”-asked Kurenai with amazement.
“hmm…its called ‘The Best Damn Thing’”-said Sakura.
“good. All of you get an A+. You can enjoy the rest of the free period, or you could stay here and practice more and maybe we’ll do a clip on the song.”-said Kurenai.
“hmm…what do yeh say guys? You wanna stay here and work out the song and do a clip, or to hang out?”-asked Sakura smirking a bit.
“hell yeah we’ll stay here!”-said Sasuke smirking.
“nah, im too tired to rehearsing.”-said Shikamaru yawning.
“and im hungry”-said Naruto.
“and I’ve got a date with TenTen.”-said Neji.
“well okay Sakura and Sasuke can stay and talk about the clip. If you 2 finish the clip today I’ll release you earlier from school.”-said Kurenai.
“works for me!”-said Sakura smiling.
“wait, wait, wait. What about our other periods?”-asked Sasuke confused.
“well I’ll tell the principle you 2 to be excuse you guys from them.”-said Kurenai.
“works for me!”-said Sasuke smirking.
“okay you 2 we’re going now, see yah at 8?”-asked Naruto.
“sure.”-the both of them said and Naruto, Shikamaru and Neji left.
“k now clip would we do…”-said Sasuke.

:::40 minutes later:::
“here’s the notes for the clip.”-said Sasuke.
“hmm…good. I like it! Lets see…”-said Kurenai and checked her program. “oh, yeah. The clip will be taken tomorrow at 1:30 in the afternoon. Got it?”-said Kurenai and both of them nodded and headed outside.
“hmm…its 11:20. What do you wanna do?”-asked Sasuke.
“do you have a motorcycle?”-she asked him.
“duh. Why?”-he asked confused.
“you wanna race?”-she asked smirking.
“you bet.”-he answered returning the smirk.
Sakura ran to her motorcycle.
“is that your bike?”-asked Sasuke raising a eyebrow still smirking.
“yep. Now get on yours and lets race.”-she said, putting her helmet.
“awesome, were do you wanna race?”-he asked getting on his motorcycle.
“hmm…how about from that white line to the 3rd park. And just incase we’ll go on the long way, cuz i don’t want to be arrested.”-she said laughing and starting her bike.
“hn. Alright. When you say go then we’re going.”-he said while they drove to the white line.
“okay…ready…set…GO!!!”-she yelled and the both we’re gone in a second.
In about 15 minutes both of them we’re chased by the cops.
“heh, I told you not to go by te shortcut.”-Sakura said to Sasuke smirking.
“hn. What fun is to go on the long boring way and not the short bumpy way.”-he answered smirking.
“well at least I know how we can take them of our tails.”-she said.
“Im listening.”-he said bored.
“GO FASTER!”-she yelled.
”ARE YOU CRAZY! IT WE GO FASTER WE’LL MIGHT GET SHOOTED!”-he yelled back.
“I know that its risky but just do it! Trust me…”-she said calmly and smiled.
Sasuke stared at her in shock, but then he smirked and nodded.
They went faster and the cops started shooting at them, but they we’re to fast. They went on a turn and parked quickly there bikes behind a tree.
“now’s my turn for a idea. Take of your necktie and let your hair low and I’ll take of my shirt.”-he said to her looking in her eyes.
“what!? Are you crazy!?”-she yelled to him.
“if we want to be alive we’ve got to pretend here like other people, and since we don’t have any other clouts, we gotta pretend as a-“he was cut off by her “okay okay I get it!”
he then saw the cops and quickly pulled her shirt, making her necktie go behind her long hair and pulled her for a passionate kiss. At first Sakura was wide eye, but then she saw the cops and she played along. She put her hands on his neck and he rubbed her hip. The cops passed by ignoring the “couple”. But they didn’t stop kissing. Sasuke licked her lower lip and she opened her mouth and he slipped his tongue inside her mouth exploring every detail in it. She enjoyed it and gave her self in it. There tongues playing until Sakura was out of breath. She pulled away for 30 seconds and then he attacked her lips again. This time he pinned her to tree and both of them slid down until they were on the ground.
“you know, we only know each other for a few hours, right?”-she said kinda pleasant.
“mmmhmmm”-he answered while kissing her neck.
“and yet we’re randomly making-out, right?”-she said.
“mmmhhmmm”-he said while sucking her neck.
“and yet, I wonder why.”-she said smirking.
Sasuke stopped sucking and looked at her and smirked.
“cuz you’re the best damn thing.”-he said captured her lips before she got the chance to say something.
:::In the morning:::
“mmmm…I hate you sun”-said Sakura and turned over to the other side with closed eyes.
“morning sexy”-said a deep voice.
“ughhh…”-Sakura opened her eyes lazily to only see a smirking half-naked Sasuke and herself the same way.
“one question…what time is it?”-she asked rubbing her eye.
“12:30.”-he said still smirking.
“oh k.”-she said and covered herself but all of a sudden-“WHAT?!?! THE PRACTICE!?”-she yelled and was totally gonna freak-out if Sasuke didn’t pull her on top of him.
“heh, just kidding. Its 9:10”-he said smirking.
“oh you-“-but was yet again cut of by his lips.
“what’s up with the joke?”-she asked smirking.
“well I love it when you freak out and get mad”-he returned the smirk.
“and why’s that?”-she asked raising a eyebrow.
“as I said before, its cuz you’re the best damn thing that my eyes have ever seen.”-said Sasuke smirking and kissing her neck.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SageCardcaptor on February 11, 2010, 9:41:16 PM

SageCardcaptor on
SageCardcaptorAwesome!!!!!